RetailOn Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Asansol, West Bengal) in September 2015.

Interview

Good experience. 1st round coding ,program was in moderate level. 2nd and 3rd round was technical and hr. HR questions were normal. Technical questions were about projects. A program I had to write. It was very difficult program. Finally got selected. Waiting for offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RetailOn

Associative Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through college campus,there was a programming test of one question in 30 min. Some students gets some ATM problem,I got write the scenerio of this programme of array.if Input {1,8,4,5,5,6,7,7,7} ,output is 5 is printed 2 times ,7 is printed 3 times.we had to find the duplicates.

Interview Questions

• There was one more questions to some students. They have given an array and you have to find the missing no. And duplicates no. In the same programme   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.