Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shriram Transport Finance

Anonymous Employee in Secunderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Secunderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

There will be two levels: 1. Aptitude, reasoning and basic concepts in mechanical,MBA questions of 100. No negative marking will be there. Time limit is 45min. Difficulty level of the exam is easy to moderate but you should answer quickly. 2. Personal interview If you pass these 2 levels, you will be asked to attend for a final interview round in a week or later sending a mail regarding the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Take an updated resume. Most of the questions will be from your resume only. They ask questions just to know candidate's exposure. They will ask about the company. Why should they hire you? So be calm and prepare well.
    Answer Question

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

Total two round. First round was aptitude test including basic maths, science and english as well.. The test was not hard.. 2nd round Personal Interview which will be taken by Regional head of the respective Zones.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was campus placement. Basic questions were asked. 2 round of interviews were taken. and also aptitude test was taken. In an interview questions like tell me about yourself, hobbies etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

Apply to the post after seeing an advertisement. Got a call after two weeks. They selected for interview. The interview was very smooth. Ask very basic questions about education and some questions related to previous work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Chennai)

Interview

Applied through Online. then they invited me to attend the recruiutment process. 3 rounds. 1. Online test - Gen Apps & Reasoning 2. Tech round - Mechanical Engg terms, Financial Terms 3. Manager round - General

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (New Delhi)

Interview

First was written test then face to face technical round. I have cleared all the round... Then Last there was managerial round.. they discussed with me salary breakage nd all... company... They told me our hr will contact you.... Then after a 2 week there hr called me for salary discussion.. On nxt day i have gone there for salary discussion... They told me to give written test again nd face to face interview... After all dis stuff... they discussed with me the same salary discussion. After a week when i called them repeatedly they didn't give me any feedback positive or negative. This whole process takes a month.. after that they told me that u are rejected because of expected salary...they didn't ever negotiate on that... Worst interview i ever had....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belāpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Belāpur) in Sep 2019

Interview

Good interview with focus on core aspects. All the communication was smooth with emphasis in what role I would be required to play, the travelling aspect and how the role has very specific demands on keen observation and integrity.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in audit

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nashik)

Interview

The process is simple, but time taking, Engineering are recruited for manager role.They take online exam then a simple interview for elimination of candidates, then take another interview for sutability checking.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Thiruvananthapuram) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. It consists of 3 round. One is face to face interview, online assessment and final interview with GM. It was an average interview. They only want to know whether the candidate is ready for field work or not.

Interview Questions
  • Explain KYC details,what is the difference between NBFC and bank etc.

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

It consists of written test , in which aptitude ,general knowledge, mathematics, english section where questions is easy. It consists of 100 questions. All question is easy. Then hr round conducted. Hr interview is easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews