Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Shriram Transport Finance

2.6

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Apply to the post after seeing an advertisement. Got a call after two weeks. They selected for interview. The interview was very smooth. Ask very basic questions about education and some questions related to previous work experience.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Chennai).

Interview

Applied through Online. then they invited me to attend the recruiutment process.
    3 rounds.
    1. Online test - Gen Apps & Reasoning
    2. Tech round - Mechanical Engg terms, Financial Terms
    3. Manager round - General

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

First was written test then face to face technical round.
    I have cleared all the round... Then Last there was managerial round.. they discussed with me salary breakage nd all... company...
    They told me our hr will contact you....

Then after a 2 week there hr called me for salary discussion..
    On nxt day i have gone there for salary discussion... They told me to give written test again nd face to face interview... After all dis stuff... they discussed with me the same salary discussion.

After a week when i called them repeatedly they didn't give me any feedback positive or negative.

This whole process takes a month.. after that they told me that u are rejected because of expected salary...they didn't ever negotiate on that...

Worst interview i ever had....

Audit Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belapur

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Belapur) in September 2019.

Interview

Good interview with focus on core aspects. All the communication was smooth with emphasis in what role I would be required to play, the travelling aspect and how the role has very specific demands on keen observation and integrity.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in audit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nashik).

Interview

The process is simple, but time taking, Engineering are recruited for manager role.They take online exam then a simple interview for elimination of candidates, then take another interview for sutability checking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Thiruvananthapuram) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. It consists of 3 round. One is face to face interview, online assessment and final interview with GM. It was an average interview. They only want to know whether the candidate is ready for field work or not.

Interview Questions

• Explain KYC details,what is the difference between NBFC and bank etc.   Answer Question

Relationship Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

It consists of written test , in which aptitude ,general knowledge, mathematics, english section where questions is easy. It consists of 100 questions. All question is easy. Then hr round conducted. Hr interview is easy.

Interview Questions

• How much exp in field work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Dhanbad).

Interview

They don't ask questions from your course,just be confident and honest about your answer then finally you get selected so don't study for this just study about the company's background

Interview Questions

• You are from technical background and why would you like to enter in finance   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

First is to clear the aptitude( about SI and CI) and then direct interview ( about your personal information and choice). If you clear the aptitude then you are selected.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to do field work or do inside a company?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance in June 2019.

Interview

Interview was good. Be confident in what you are telling about yourself. They will call you everyday to attend interview . One day general interview, 2nd day test in online, 3rd day final interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.