Cover image for Skyetec

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Skyetec Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyetec

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skyetec (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

meeting followed by Don’t forget to complete the People Survey, closing on Wednesda31 October. It’s your opportunity to tell us what’s on your mind; helps us focus on what is most important to you, and how you feel about working at Skyetec

Interview Questions
  • where do you live now
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Skyetec (Jacksonville, FL) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was not happy with the fact that I was being interviewed for a position that I did not even apply for but that was straightend out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,369

1200 Comments

Consulting India

285.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Skyetec~229702
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Skyetec? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Skyetec employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Skyetec

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skyetec

Interview

Normal questions looking for history and capabilities.Company was involved in the state wind mitigation program. We provided reports on properties insured by various insurers. I was a sub-contracted inspector. Travel was required and payment was upon favorable auditing by auditing department of the insurance companies. The commercial inspectors were required to do a replacement estimate using the BVS estimating system. I created the manual for this application.

Interview Questions
  • Computer skills and can you train people. I was an inspector with the company and they asked me to come on board to train state certified contractors on estimating systems for commercial and residential. This was to fit the needs of the insurers criteria.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Skyetec (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2014

Interview

I was interviewed several times over the phone by the same person, who forgot important details between interviews. In the end, I believe I was hired because I was a breathing body willing to work in the location where they needed an employee at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Skyetec Job Seekers