Synechron Interview Questions

Updated 30 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 574 of over 574 interviews

Recruiter31%
Recruitment Agency13%
HardAverageEasy

Synechron

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Synechron in Oct 2022

Interview

There are at least two technical rounds, then HR round. HR Team don't receive your call if you are not shortlisted in technical. They should share feedback even if it is negative.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself after 5 years
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Dubai)

Interview

A very quick interview during which I was facing junior people, even though I was told I was about to meet seniors that worked on real projects, not just meeting goers. Expectations by the interviewers are not clear, they asked me to sum up years of experience and real projects but asked me to see the latest one I worked on, which I couldn’t show do to ndas I signed. All’s well that ends well, if that’s how this company goes I was lucky enough to be rejected at first glance.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3d

works at

Wipro

Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?

67 Comments

Tech India

160.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Synechron~259545
Join the conversation on

Synechron

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synechron in Oct 2022

Interview

Overall interview process was good. Focused mostly on projects handled and roles and responsibilities. Two round of interview happened one was technical and another was managerial discussion. Post that received offer letter with good hike.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synechron

Application

I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

It was Good there was two rounds of technical interview both interviewers were very good , helpful. After that they connect you with the client and client speaks like he is god and we don't know anything like example then you must be not using agile ? And all the first two rounds are totally nothing until the client gives positive feedback sometimes you didn't even get replay from HRs, like you are selected or not. Don't consider until you get the offer letter in your hand

Interview Questions
  • In first round basic questions In second round scenario based questions. In client interview they ask about experience

Synechron

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

I was contacted by a consultancy firm and after my resume got shortlisted, they scheduled 1st round of interview. Interviewer was good and process was smooth but could not clear . But i liked the professionalism and interview process.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round : Basic concepts of javascript like hoisting , closures. Angular concepts like routerOutlets , lifecycle , forms validation

Synechron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

2 technical round then 1 manager round then HR round for salary negotiation then after client round up to you be able to select for client there is multiple client

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synechron

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

resume shortlisting, face to face interview: panel joins late . Based completely on scenarios. 50 minutes round. Completely technical and related to your skills and domain . Interviewers treat candidate like the candidates know nothing .

Synechron

Application

I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

Initial round of telephone interview and then again another round of telephone interview. Multiple telephone rounds with take away angular program interview. The angular coding was take way and was given a day to complete and return it back

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron (Mumbai) in Sep 2022

Interview

I gave 2 rounds of interview in synochron and at the end of 2nd round I cam to know that all 5 working days work timing will be 12 to 9 pm . Earlier I thought it is only for 2 days else it will be flexible. So I called HR to discuss about this she said I had informed you n all. I maybe wrongly understood when she explained it. She disconnected my call in anger when I was talking to her. So much unprofessional. She was not ready to discuss also.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune) in Sep 2022

Interview

Easy interview. Asked about QA agile methodology and previous project work. How step definition maps to test case execution what is severity and priority extension of gherkin language file what is properties file

Interview Questions
  • Easy interview. Asked about QA agile methodology and previous project work.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 574 Interviews

Synechron Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Synechron as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Senior Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Java Developer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Synechron takes an average of 9 days when considering 459 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Java Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Synechron according to 459 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 26.04%