Synechron Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 510 of over 510 interviews

Applied online29%
Recruitment Agency13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

Received offer but I declined. Never join them on H1B if you will be US hire (FTE). Applied through LinkedIn post of recruiter. Received a call back 2 days after I sent my profile via email. Received email with discussed compensation, joining bonus and relocation reimbursement before 1st technical round. Recruiter seemed desperate to fill the position. He was just trying to close it asap and was asking for interview time immediately for next day without understanding the calendar of candidates. 1st technical round was an easy one to crack since I had actual hands on experience. After 1st round was cleared, recruiter called back for the feedback and reneged on his earlier email and started talking we are not receiving approval for certain amount which was discussed and there in the email. After I didn't show interest to proceed, recruiter came back with the original offer. There were 2 client interviews post that which were pretty straightforward. No brainer sort of rounds. These client interviews were rescheduled twice minutes before the scheduled invite. Lame reasons were given and candidate's time was not respected at all. Recruiter kept on calling throughout the day, on phone and WhatsApp, without giving a damn about your work schedule/meetings at all. This was highly unprofessional especially when the candidate is in US and works for US client. Received an offer which was manipulated smartly. They reduced relocation amount than what was mentioned in the 1st email and confirmed upon. They added a clause which said an employee has to pay USD 10000 if he/she quits within 1 year of joining. Joining bonus was confirmed to be paid one time but in offer letter, it was broken down into 3 parts and made taxable. There was no mention of severance pay. Full offer letter just talked about what can happen if organization terminates an employee. It was full of things which would only protect organization in every scenario and didn't really care about employee.

Interview Questions
  • SQL related STLC Agile
    Answer Question

Synechron

Application

I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

It was a great exposure and they had total of three rounds for hiring.first one was technical round then second round was managerial round and last one was HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Synechron

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

I have appiled through naukari.There was two technical round. First-round basic of oops and Collection, Java8. Second round implements the LinkedList and reverse the linked list. I started implemention but after 1 min Inteviewer said i think u can't implement in very rude way. It makes me feel very bad. An organization should give them proper behavioral training how to behave in interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Oops, Java8 new feature. Multithreading, SQL, Springboot ,LinkedList

Synechron

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synechron in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview online. 1 hour. Company introduction. Talking about my previous experiences. Presented all company benefits. Part of the interview was in English to check my English knowledge. Brief description about a possible project that company needs a business analyst.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synechron

Application

I interviewed at Synechron

Interview

Technical Round 1: Basics of .net and angular questions. SOLID Principles and their usage. basic OOPS concepts. Linq concepts. What are the advantages of Angular. some other basic Angular questions. Technical Round 1: Basics of .net and angular questions. SOLID Principles and their usage. basic OOPS concepts. Linq concepts. What are the advantages of Angular. some other basic Angular questions.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Round 1: Basics of .net and angular questions. SOLID Principles and their usage. basic OOPS concepts. Linq concepts. What are the advantages of Angular. some other basic Angular questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

Mainly 1 round of technical interview of 45 mins. I had 4 years of experience but interview level is below par (even a fresher could answer the questions asked to a 4 years experienced person). 2 round will be techno managerial which will consist of basic working methodology. 3rd round will be HR round to get your salary expectation and to know more about the clients that you have worked for. My advice will be not to waste time on their interview process due to folowing reasons - 1. They prefer candidate serving notice period and not the ones who haven't resigned it. On top of that they will release the offer letter only 1 week before joining so that you don't go for other offers. I only had 15 days of notice period remaining and yet they took it to last few days. 2. They will never offer you the discussed salary. To get an offer from Synechron you have to produce a counter offer. 3. Once the HR round is done and salary expectations have been set, while releasing the offer letter (i.e. 2 days before) they will start crying that they can't offer that much salary. Note 1- If you are opting for Synechron do not decline the other company offers until you have the offer from Synechron . This is their common tactic to play with candidate. Note 2 - The same thing happened to me twice so i can't even say this was a coincidence , one was for CITI Bank BU and another one was for TransAmerica BU. Note 3 - If in case you are joining always get the project information from an internal team member as they will mostly be legacy tools.

Interview Questions
  • String operations, stream apis and few db questions which can be solved using subquery
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

I received call from consultancy and then they schedule the Telephonic Interview. After telephonic there will be higher management technical interview and after that HR interview. I could manage only first round of interview

Interview Questions
  • Do You have knowledge about java spring, Javascript?
  • Tell me how to declare array list, list, linked list, vector etc
  • How to handle windows alert pop up?
  • How to use BVA, ECP in selenium?
  • How to use joins, clauses, various database functions in sql and write queries for the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied on the job portal for this company. I got an interview call scheduled in 03 days. It was a full online process with video call and screen sharing for writing code. Overall experience was average.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and your previous experiences details
  • Write an program to insert 'A' after the '4' in the array[] = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
  • What's copy constructor? it's use and need ? Write the syntax of the copy constructor.
  • What's polymorphism? How's it implemented? Types? Working of virtual function for compiler ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

There is one technical and one managerial round.In technical round they will check your deep knowledge in to the technology. In manager round asked more about past project and process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

Good Interview. As per Lateral, They want to know, how much you involve in your project. Also , they check your presence of mind for coding. Means which approach you will choose. Three Round: 1. Technical 2. Manager 3. HR

Interview Questions
  • They asked more about project related questions. And your contribution. Java 8 Spring Pl/sql
Viewing 1 - 10 of 510 Interviews