Synechron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Synechron Interview Questions

Interviews at Synechron

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I got a call from HR about an opening in Synchron. The position is for Java Developer. I attended the interview. The interview was simple but the interviewers were quite frustrating. They asked me couple of questions. I had given them multiple approaches. They pointed out some flaws in my approach. When we are at the end of the interview, I asked them if they could help me with the solution to problem statement. They told me that some RnD is required. I got to know the position is technology lead not developer. I was given a form to fill and even before I completed filling the form, HR was so rude and arrogant that she took the paper from me. Wow, I have never experienced such unprofessional way of conducting an interview and that too coming from HR reflects the values of the organization. HR told me she would send me an email tomorrow about the outcome but I don't think even if offer a job, I will not be taking.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was told there would be 3 rounds of interview. After got selected in first round, there is no update on the next round of discussion.
    It has been more than months there is not a single email/call.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Just an eye wash!!! Having worked in a Big 4 firm, can vouch for one not to fall into the trap. The HR should look at your skills not heck of it post jobs to show they are keeping themselves busy with fake interview set ups! Disaster.. LOL

Interview Questions

• About Syncheron Values.. Blah blah   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron in October 2019.

Interview

I had two brief interviews, the first was centered around talking about my experience I explained what I’ve been using as my tech stack for the last couple months as well as introducing any projects I’ve been working on and the last interview was a simple coding challenge where I was asked for example: how do you multiply 2 numbers by passing them into a function.

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

A recruiter contact me through LinkedIn about Infrastructure Architect position in Charlotte. The recruiter did not have a clear JD because they never had a role in the company . It was suppose to urgent role with bank here in Charlotte area.
    The company does not clear direction of requirement and will not be able to provide feedback.
    The company will also want you take a contact to hire position but will not let you know until the interview process is complete. I would not recommend anyone with a successful career path to even entertain this position.

Interview Questions

• Explain overall responsibilities and define all towers under infrastructure experience .   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

It's been two separate occasions when Synechron reaches out to me. On both occassions I answered correctly all of the questions on the 1st round, which is a phone interview. The interviewer, both times, was pleased with my performance. After that, I never heard of them again, not even for receiving feedback or a status update (even when inquiring about it by email). Don't waste your time with Synechron.

Interview Questions

• Computer Science related questions, algorithms, data structures, nothing too advanced.   Answer Question

Interview

Basic interview consist of 5 to 6 rounds. Focusing on QA and Testing methodologies and concept question. Next round having coding and puzzle solving using java. They will also ask you to automate some scenarios using selenium or any other language you know. Overall process is above average.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Full time waste. Dirty marketing tricks.

The called for the interview on weekend and kept the timing 9.30am to 1 pm.

I reached the location by 11 and filled the form provided by them.

Then they made me wait for around 4 hours even though there were not many people came to attend interview. Hardly there were 10 people for .net and remaining were for testing profile and java.

After waiting for 4 hours they had a nominal interview and said will update the feedback on Monday.

The way interviewer was taking interview it was pretty clear he was just doing it for name sake.

Missed other companies interview due to this.

Big Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

it was good, 2 round s of tech interviews but very slow in scheduling the interviews.
    there will be questions on practical puzzles and ask you to explain how you would deal it.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron in January 2019.

Interview

Recruiter connected me in Linkedin and scheduled Telephonic round, my main motivation was getting onsite as I already had visa.I read review about this company in Glassdoor after attending firstTelephonic screening, good that I didn't get it :)

Interviewer was not all friendly, his voice and way of asking questions doesn't seems Professional.I was able to answer all questions , mainly in Java.Very next day Recruiter called me and asked "What all he asked???..".."What questions in Java??".."How long it went?"Even asked me which questions in Java, I was wondered why a recruiter from same company is interested to know these much details.Recruiter told "I didn't get the feedback yet from interviewer, just thought of asking you before that"..But never called me back

Anyways I don't want want to join this company :)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.