Synechron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Synechron Interview Questions

Interviews at Synechron

Java Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter and had 1st round of interview on the phone which was good, two weeks later had 2nd round of phone interview. Most of the time the interviewer's voice was very low or breaking, hence the interview was short and the interviewer told that he will call back but no response later. A video interview would have been better.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Interview

There were two technical interviews. First was on call and second was video. First round went for around 45-50 min and questions were related to basics of java and collections.

Interview Questions

• How to design Parking lot in Java?
      How to sort a 10 GB file contains integers on a system which can process only 2 GB resource at a time ?
      How my Hashmap will look like if I insert employee object in it as key and value and I have overridden hashcode method which returns 1 always and equals method which returns false.
      how micro services communicates with each other ? What is service discovery ?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Multiple rounds of technical and non-technical interview. However, they are not sure what they need and very unprofessional experience. Such a waste of time and energy. They even don't bother to provide proper responses and feedback on time.

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Synechron in August 2020.

Interview

It has got 1 technical round one coding assessment and a client interview. The process took almost a month. First round is basic questions in Python, coding assessment was average and client interview is little above average.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I got a call from HR about an opening in Synchron. The position is for Java Developer. I attended the interview. The interview was simple but the interviewers were quite frustrating. They asked me couple of questions. I had given them multiple approaches. They pointed out some flaws in my approach. When we are at the end of the interview, I asked them if they could help me with the solution to problem statement. They told me that some RnD is required. I got to know the position is technology lead not developer. I was given a form to fill and even before I completed filling the form, HR was so rude and arrogant that she took the paper from me. Wow, I have never experienced such unprofessional way of conducting an interview and that too coming from HR reflects the values of the organization. HR told me she would send me an email tomorrow about the outcome but I don't think even if offer a job, I will not be taking.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was told there would be 3 rounds of interview. After got selected in first round, there is no update on the next round of discussion.
    It has been more than months there is not a single email/call.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Just an eye wash!!! Having worked in a Big 4 firm, can vouch for one not to fall into the trap. The HR should look at your skills not heck of it post jobs to show they are keeping themselves busy with fake interview set ups! Disaster.. LOL

Interview Questions

• About Syncheron Values.. Blah blah   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron in January 2020.

Interview

This was a positive experience. There was a phone screening and 30 minutes technical interview.
    Many questions on latest technologies. Read Apache spark, Collections framework, Kafka, Scala etc. and core Java concepts with multi-threading. One thing what I disliked was that they did not response after interview. When we put so much effort, we at-least deserve a reply.

Interview Questions

• Describe kafka consumer
      Difference between map and flatmap
      groupByKey and reduceByKey   Answer Question

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron in January 2020.

Interview

First HR will discuss the package details and benefits and validates your VISA details then schedule the Technical interview and followed by client interview then they will release the offer

Interview Questions

• What is the use of Auto Queue Management in Standard Agents   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron in October 2019.

Interview

I had two brief interviews, the first was centered around talking about my experience I explained what I’ve been using as my tech stack for the last couple months as well as introducing any projects I’ve been working on and the last interview was a simple coding challenge where I was asked for example: how do you multiply 2 numbers by passing them into a function.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.