Synechron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Synechron Interview Questions

Updated 16 Aug 2018

3.1

Associate Interview

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter through email and was interviewed over the phone by an employee. Following this, I continued the process through a second phone interview. After the second phone interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What challenge did you experience in a previous role and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

aptitude,technical,hr process,be confident,stay cool,You dont need to panic for anything,give your best shot,just revise basic questions, try to do simple programming challenges,you can
    solve hackerrank challenges to get the best idea

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted 2 days before graduation to interview for a developer position. The job was part of a development program that would require 6 weeks of training in India. Drove 200 miles to Charlotte the night before (they did not offer to cover any accommodation). I spoke to 2 managers, one technical, one sales. The technical guy was not personable at all and was pretty condescending. I thought my answers to coding questions were good but he tore me apart. Second guy was a sales guy, he was cool. Left feeling like I wasn't getting the job. Was offered a week later but I had abother opportunity come up that I was more interested in.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between O (1) and O (n)   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Paterson, NJ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me by phone, and we talked about my experience. After the talk, she set up a phone interview with an employee from Synechron. The employee also asked about my experience, but he also asked a couple basic programming questions about JavaScript. After the phone interview, the recruiter called to me to let me know the employee would like to set up an in-person on-side interview. At the onsite interview, the employee mainly told me what I would be working with, and he asked me a few more programming questions. Three or four days after the in-person interview, the recruiter called to let me know they would be extending an offer and that I would be starting on the first of January. She asked me to fill out a lot of personal information (including ssn). It has been a week (and five days before the first), and I haven't heard anything else from them.

Interview Questions

• What does the JavaScript function splice do?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

There will be no pre-assessment like other companies. What I had is the technical screening test which lasts for 30-40 minutes? Mostly the discussion will be on the topic related to the work we are going to do if the interview is cracked. But the decision takes sometimes last 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• How to edit the data using the sessionid of another user.
      Differences between the cache and cookie?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First, they failed in time management call started 55mins late. And next, he doesn't have must time to take the interview. He so hurried in asking questions, and he is not even let me complete my answer. Maybe I am not answering it correctly, but they need let me respond to questions. Finally, he asked me when I did my education and telling me where I stand. Atrocious behavior. Everyone are not born talented. People will choose directions to succeed, and they will try all possible ways.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

Worst interview ever. Terrible interview, they asked straight specific technical questions. They are disorganized and jump straight to terrible technical questions. I had trouble understanding the interviewer and the questions kept getting more specific

Management Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The interview process has 3 rounds with different levels of consultants interviewing you.
    The consultants are very friendly and put you at ease while chatting with you. They ask competency and experience related questions.
    They try to test your logical thinking and also ask you some behavioral questions.
    Be prepared to have a good understanding of the kind of consulting Synechron does. It is not the same as MBB but does give you a great exposure to advisory and project management for financial services.

Interview Questions

• Why Synechron?
      Why Consulting?
      Target Operating Model questions   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Synechron in February 2016.

Interview

It was basic behavioral questions. It wasn't very personable. She would just ask question after question and I would hear her type my answers. Unfortunately there were no questions about my skills, just about me personally. Also, found out the first 6 weeks are in India, so after that I was out.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially, Synechron reached out to me for hire and I conveyed my interest. After, I received an email with a form to fill out and two tests - one was an aptitude test and the other was a personality test. Once I completed all the necessary forms and tests, the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with.

The phone interview was about 15-20 minutes long and consisted of standard questions you'd expect to be asked and also consisted of questions pertaining to your resume. After the phone interview, the recruiter said she would like to move forward and schedule an in-person interview. The in-person interview was also 15-20 minutes and was simply more questions about my resume and then an overview of what the Junior Associates Program is and seeks to accomplish.

Two days later, I received a call offering me the position. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a structured or unstructured environment?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.