Synechron Reviews

4.3
Synechron CEO Faisal Husain
Faisal Husain
2,175 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good salary for qualify candidate(in 215 reviews)

• "Working with Synechron allows great Work - Life balance(in 170 reviews)

• Cons
  • "In Synechron it's not easy to switch between projects even though they may have an open position which might match your skills(in 127 reviews)

• "Difficult to maintain work life balance while working from client locations(in 120 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

8h

a

Software Engineer

I’ve recently joined with 12.75 Base and I only get 85k per month in hand. I’m thinking of switching exactly after one year. I don’t have any prior work experience so my total yoe at the time of switch would be just 1 year. With no internship too. But I want to go for it as I know my colleagues from my colleges who have got better opportunities than me and are earning more than me with same experience. I want the best hike possible what is the maximum I can expect ? (Percentage wise)

34 Comments

Tech India

133.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Synechron~259545
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Superb Company to join and very Coperative Managers

Sep 29, 2022 - Sr. Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really Nice people to work, Synechron has vast BFSI Domain client.Good Exposure to new Technologies.

Cons

Interviewed for full stack but placed in Back-end Developer, but that gave an opportunity to learn new language. kind of blessing in disguise .

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Mixed Review but important to read :)

Jan 8, 2021 - Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am working with Synechron for more than 5 years. Following are the Pros: 1) Pay master 2) Very good office infrastructure 3) 5 star rating for CEO 4) Management is very much approachable 5) Good Appraisal hike 6) Very Good reward and recognition program 7) Lot of employee engagement activity 8) During the Covid, Synechron has implemented lot of good Insurance policies

Cons

1) Less benefits compare to tier 1 organization like, allowances, reimbursement 2) If you come on bench, then you need be very quick in finding the opportunity, otherwise you may have to face for HR discussion :). You will not have enough time as well to decide as they don't even have bench policy or guidelines. 3) People dominance and less professionalism 4) Senior folks takes the advantage of leadership names to run their own world and survive in the organization 5)

Continue reading
      227 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work

Sep 29, 2022 - Senior Java Developer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to work for an employee

Cons

not seen any as of now only leaves are less

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Synechron is a great place to work.

Sep 29, 2022 - PMO Manager in Bangalore