Synergium Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergium

Synergium

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Synergium in Dec 2017

Interview

- sent my CV, links to my freelance profiles, portfolio and translated projects and they mailed me within a 2 or 3 days. - they sent me short test translation, they evaluated it within 2-3 days and we signed contract.

Interview Questions
  • fields of experience, skills review
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synergium

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synergium in Apr 2017

Interview

Interview took place over the Internet as a quiz, which they have had for years. It did not seem to me that they read it. Next they sent me a piece to translate really quickly and I had to wait weeks for the results. I did not get them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,028

1142 Comments

Consulting India

153.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Synergium~1373129
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Synergium (Tallinn) in Feb 2017

Interview

Firstly they have you send in a CV and motivation letter then they have you answer a survey online about your qualifications, work load and salary expectations that you will not be able to save a copy of. The second stage of the interviewing process is not actually having a face to face interview with you buy they give a translation text as a test with various texts from different fields that you have marked suitable for you in the online survey. This test takes about 2-4 hours to finish and they do not pay you for it. They also require you to perform the test over the weekend as a "fast" job. They do not give feedback about the test for a long time, around 3 weeks of waiting and only get response once you ask about it and then they say, sorry, you didn't qualify without any further explanations. Once I require more about the results, they send a fake excuse that does not reflect anything about translation quality but about simple things like, you had a space before a semicolon that shouldn't be there. My test result was with a 95% accuracy on very difficult technical, infotechnological and medical texts which they assessed as "not suitable". This is a scam operation, where they have "job applicants" do free urgent translations for them and you will be out of 4 hours of time and effort put in the translation and no feedback for a long time.

Interview Questions
  • Qualifications and past experience.
2 people found this interview helpful