TTK Services Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Mar 2019

2.1

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. in December 2014.

Interview

The worst very very very bad interview process that i have seen ever. The HR people are arrogant and people with out common sense.i attended the interview on sunday and it was a walkin. i got a call by 10.30 am ,it was face to face and finished the interview by 10.45 .After they told me to wait.. During this time i asked them about the status nearly 3 times , then they told you have selected the first round so please wait.. i waited till 6.00 pm then i asked till now i didnt get a call what is the status? then they asked what is your name and started searching for my resume... and the funny thing was my resume was missing .. the two HR girls started searching for my resume and by 7.15 pm they got it and told me you are rejected better leave for the day .. i think even first standard children will behave in a better way.....Beware!!!!!!! The worst company i have attended in my entire life.. the same incident happened to another guy also who attend the interview with me..

Interview Questions

• what is is your excepted salary and why?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

face to face one round by TL asking technical questions on the positions followed by manager round asking about the project details and questions on project and HR round interview

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in September 2013.

Interview

Written Aptitude test followed by Hr and Managerial and CEO round.
    Basic apti,Hr Questions like Tell be about yourself, Knowing about the role before going for the interview, they want to you to stay for atleast an year and so They will ask questions on your stability.

Interview Questions

• Basic aptitude questions,.
      Prepare from number system,problem on trains, synonyms ,   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Worst ,the office infra defines the HR and Thier working policy ,a He doesn't even qualify for her post and in simple terms she says we would get back to u ,they don't even know technically what interview is this what are the qualities and education is required ,worst HR don't join this company

Interview Questions

• say about urself ,y do you want to work !such a irrespective question, I thought of asking why are u Woking   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

very long for 3 days, they take a written test, 1-1 discussion, presentations and other stupid questions on economics, not related to job. take u has a goat and give you up to the work. no appreciation, no motivation, no increment, no support in an organisation, all need to be adjusted.

Interview Questions

• i will pay u very less than ur previous company is it fine for u   1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview spread for 3 days. First it was QA, English, GK test. After the test, i had HR round. On the second day i had Manager & GM round. If you will qualify all, you have to give Research test. If you do well in Research test you will go for directors round. It is the final round & it will depend whether you will be selected or not.

Interview Questions

• What is salary expectation?
      Why you want to join this company?
      Why you want to leave the last company?
      What do you know about the company? etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Coimbatore) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview consists of 5 rounds, first was aptitude, then it was phone interview where they check about our English speaking skills. Once these rounds are cleared then it is an comprehension test and online test. After this we have an 1 on 1 with the Manager after this was another 1 on 1 with VP HR.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Coimbatore) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview had 5 rounds Aptitude, HR, Comprehension,Online research, Manager. The aptitude and HR round was easy. The online research and the Manager round was difficult one. The total duration was 2 days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst management i have ever seen. it was a walk-in i attended, they took only one introduction round with me and there they even asked the salary expectation . and they proposed very less package. the first round was done. and they told me to wait for few minutes and they will give some tests. I agreed and waited. and I was only waited😂 nothing else they did. after 45 minutes they started calling the candidates one by one and rejected all of us. funny thing was they rejected everyone with only introduction round and we came to know that they rejected us only because we could not able to agree for such less package.
    God sake please do not attend this interview they are just playing and wasting time its moreover a time pass.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Coimbatore) in December 2012.

Interview

face to face interview... 3 rounds

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.