TTK Services Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TTK Services Pvt. Interview Questions

Interviews at TTK Services Pvt.

2.4

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru).

Interview

Candidates are called to interview either through references or walkins.
    First round - HR discussion, default questions like self introduction, Expectations, Questions from resumes and some basic accounting questions.
    2nd round - written test (pure accounting related theory questions)
    3rd round - Technical round, fully subject related and job related questions
    4th round - Personality test, usually this interview will be for long duration(30-45 mins) They covered almost all kinds of questions. subject related, personal questions like family, interests, hobbies etc. More than interview it was a great discussion.
    All the best 👍🏻

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

It almost took me a day to complete the interview process.
    1st round was resume review with HR about the salary expectations and to check your communication as well as the reason to quit last company and the experience.
    2nd round was aptitude and it's a time free round. It is all about the grammar, logical, case, maths, and some tasks related.
    3rd round was a ops round.
    4th round gonna be some manager round.

Interview procedure was good. The good thing is they won't make anyone to wait unless he is selected to the next round.

Interview Questions

• All about the previous experience and they gonna check your stability   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

The whole process took 1 day .The interview was quite difficult has three rounds
    First round -Face to Face round
    Second round - Writing test
    The interview process was quite difficult . you have to take writing test at timed pace.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experience from previous company   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

They follow a very traditional interview process. I had an aptitude round and a data interpretation round after the first round of initial interview. For the role name, Research analyst and eye washed words on the job description, I expected a way more sophisticated job than what they explained to me over there.

The HR spoke a very poor English.
    But the job description had an expectation of fluency in English.

My only advice here is please do not try to fool candidates by writing colourful words. This will only waste each other's time.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst management i have ever seen. it was a walk-in i attended, they took only one introduction round with me and there they even asked the salary expectation . and they proposed very less package. the first round was done. and they told me to wait for few minutes and they will give some tests. I agreed and waited. and I was only waited😂 nothing else they did. after 45 minutes they started calling the candidates one by one and rejected all of us. funny thing was they rejected everyone with only introduction round and we came to know that they rejected us only because we could not able to agree for such less package.
    God sake please do not attend this interview they are just playing and wasting time its moreover a time pass.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Worst ,the office infra defines the HR and Thier working policy ,a He doesn't even qualify for her post and in simple terms she says we would get back to u ,they don't even know technically what interview is this what are the qualities and education is required ,worst HR don't join this company

Interview Questions

• say about urself ,y do you want to work !such a irrespective question, I thought of asking why are u Woking   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process had a test, this was followed by a face to face interview with the marketing manager followed by interview with the CEO. This was followed by induction.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitude, Ops round. Got the opportunity through the college. Two HRs and a senior manager was present. Test was conducted on the first day. Interview on the second. They test your English, nothing more than that.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview spread for 3 days. First it was QA, English, GK test. After the test, i had HR round. On the second day i had Manager & GM round. If you will qualify all, you have to give Research test. If you do well in Research test you will go for directors round. It is the final round & it will depend whether you will be selected or not.

Interview Questions

• What is salary expectation?
      Why you want to join this company?
      Why you want to leave the last company?
      What do you know about the company? etc...   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTK Services Pvt. (Madurai) in November 2015.

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment drive for Get Friday division of the company. It was conducted by three rounds comprising of a Written Test, Operations Round and Personal Interview with HR respectively. Written test was bit of testing our language skills, especially testing out our MTIs. Operations round was testing our ability to confront the business situation with a given case. Finally personal interview, it was light questions like whether you are willing to join, what would you want to know from us, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was based on shift of work they are ready to allot you. Mostly the business of the company is based on night shifts. So they were asking the willingness of candidates about the late shifts.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.