Tata Communications Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Tata Communications

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 272 candidate interviews
Tata Communications
Application

I interviewed at Tata Communications

Interview

It was a day long interview process . Had written exam, followed by 2 technical rounds. Post which there was interview with the director of the company and Human resources manager

Interview Questions
  • Not very much related to work
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Pune)

Interview

Very easy and very systematic with regular updates from the hiring team with realistic hiring and interview timelines. The hiring team also engages for other open opportunities if available then

Interview Questions
Tata Communications
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Chennai)

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interview - Telephonic , technical round 1 , technical round 2 and HR. From second round few programming problems were given to solve. Data structures related questions also were asked.

Interview Questions
Tata Communications
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications in Apr 2021

Interview

Firstly technical round then HR round. In technical round they ask me about some cource related questions such as OSI model, mobile communication. At HR round they check my communication skills , English speaking skills.

Interview Questions
Tata Communications
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Communications in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewed for job in which I have 15 years of successful experience. I first went through a phone interview with hiring manager that went great. Put through a panel interview via ZOOM video conference that I though went really well as they led me to believe I was their candidate. Got no job offer with not even a thank you. My belief is that they saw that I was 60 years old and didn't want an older employee.

Interview Questions
  • General questions that you'd expect for a sales position: quotas you carry, attainment, and your approach to sales.
Tata Communications
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tata Communications

Interview

Three rounds of interview. two round of technical and one Hr of interview. First two round will be conducted in one day and after 1 week Hr interview will be there. In Technical questions will be related to network like OS Model.

Interview Questions
Tata Communications
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Communications

Interview

I applied for a contract HR role so it was pretty straightforward - two rounds of interviews. Interview process was fast, got the job within 3 weeks tops.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to return to HR after taking a one-year break to do Marketing?
Tata Communications
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Communications

Interview

Email received from HR followed by phone interview. General questions asked such as basic personal presentation, salary expectations past experience. Interviewer were very kind and professional and questions very clear as expected from a large organisation.

Interview Questions
Tata Communications
Application

I interviewed at Tata Communications

Interview

The interview taken by video conferencing on Microsoft's teams and asked the technical question and releted to my diploma projects and my final year project second was the telephonic interview in that they ask basic question

Interview Questions
Tata Communications
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Communications

Interview

first stage via the mobile app few interesting questions, second round GD general knowledge topic so read the newspapers and follow the news apps, third-round technical interview, and fourth-round HR round

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 272 Interviews

Popular Careers with Tata Communications Job Seekers