Teamware Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through online and the process lasted for about a week. After the initial phone screening they invited for their onsite client interview (TCS HYD).

Attend the interview only if you have no other options. The interview will last for 20 - 30 mins but the client will eat away half of your day. They call you around 10 AM or so, and your turn will come around 12PM. Total waste of time and energy.

Pros:

Nothing I could find, take this seriously only if you are out of options.

Cons:

No decent package, not giving details regarding Job description, they pressure you constantly to go for interview and ask you for every 15 mins to ask did you reach the venue, etc. every lame talks.

Advice to management:

Give clear details about what job you're hiring for, get ready to pay good package, have a clear cut idea on whom to hire and what to hire.

Don't ever ever, try to map the job description with the candidate's profile. Instead, do it other way round (i.e try to find a suitable profile for the given job description)

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Pune) in May 2015.

Interview

first there is client round at client depends on client they make take managerial round and round my technical lead after u passed the client round they will ask you for HR discussion and personal round.

Interview Questions

• technical questions at client round related to your technology.
      personal round
      mostly salary expectation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

There was four rounds for selection process.
    1. Telephonic :- Once your cleared this round, they will ask for Face to Face interview.
    2. Face to Face :- Technical interview
    3. Managerial :- Interview with senior member of the organization
    4. HR Round:- Salary discussion

Interview Questions

• Questions are related to your previous experience and skill sets what you mentioned in the you resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiable

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions in February 2015.

Interview

Had three rounds two were telephonic and one was face-to-face.
    had technical discussion with panel with more than a hour.
    blended with configurations and In-depth troubleshooting.
    Scenarios.
    Had three rounds two were telephonic and one was face-to-face.
    had technical discussion with panel with more than a hour.
    blended with configurations and In-depth troubleshooting.
    Scenarios

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Chennai) in September 2015.

Interview

Client interview, all basic questions in Java followed by technical solution to given problem. It took half a day. Be prepared on collections and multi threading and design patterns, SQL, previous projects, roles and responsibilities etc

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Chennai) in September 2013.

Interview

Good interview process, more number of rounds . Lot of interviewers we need to cross. There is no difficult and un-expected questions. Hiring is good, but sometimes they miss to place the candidate with the correct profile for the applied job.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

2- Technical & one HR, More on my eduaction & Skill I posses & Interst Level & Other Stuff.
    DIscussion on my Career interst, Few more intesrting things, Y?
    so?
    andd all other

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Chennai) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was good. Joined in cognizant thru Teamware consultancy. Joining procedures was easy and cool. First round was telephonic round. Then they called me to client location to have the discussion with the client. There were 4rounds of discussion and at last i have seleected. And offer was releasedwithin a week and Teamware had given the salary what i asked.

Interview Questions

• Last project related questions, roles and responsibilities and technical questions of testing.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Hyderabad) in October 2014.

Interview

There is a interview process was total in 3 to 4 rounds. i.e telephonic interview , face to face interview , HR interview ,package discussion, and finally background verification process.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Only 2 round over there,I have been go for Java Develoer at TCS.

both the round are face to face.and interview was taken by TCS .
    In the first round it will take 10 min,and in second round takes only 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.