Tech Mahindra Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tech Mahindra Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Plano, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

They went over my resume and asked me specific questions based off that. I was told the next day I was to be hired and gave them all my information to start the onboarding process. I still haven't heard back from them in over a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune) in May 2011.

Interview

There were 1 written and 1 technical interview.

Negotiation

They hadn't offer better salary structure.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

it was very short process.. 2 technical rounds followed by 1 HR round.
    pretty straight forward process..
    questions were mostly from xml, jms , oops and some tricky puzzles.
    about current project.. roles and responsibilities

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quiet easy they had one Technical and one Hr round.

In technical round I was asked about my current project role.
    Few questions on collections like difference between hashset and hashmap.
    Questions on autoboxing and difference between overloading and overriding was asked.
    I got selected in this round.
    Second was the HR round where they just discuss about package. I asked for 5.5 but they told this is too much for 2.6 yr exp.
    And told they ll discuss and contact me.

I never received the call.

Interview Questions

• I have added the questions in my interview process part.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune) in May 2012.

Interview

1 technical ad 1 HR round.They started with core java , asked about OOps concepts , thread , String and Collections. The interviewer was quite strict . He also asked me to write syntax and programs.

Interview Questions

• They started with core java , asked about OOps concepts , thread , String and Collections   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a mail for face to face round for 2+ years experienced developers.
    The first round was 70 minutes online aptitude test without negative marking , after clearing that test second round was technical online test.

Interview Questions

• In Aptitude test there was 10 sections related to maths, related to calendar and compound interest , tense, articles, passage reading, image pattern, odd one out etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hinjewadi) in August 2018.

Interview

Face to Face interviews with no technical questions they don't have any technical questions. If want to give your interview to freshers than only apply on this hopeless less company.

Interview Questions

• Hahaha, What is that?
      I am having 3 years of experience and my interviewers was two kids. May be they have experience of 1 years.
      They asked me about my project without any technical questions they rejected me.

The Management has no sense.
      My personal experience and suggestions is dont apply for this company.
      You are wasting your time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

Total 2 rounds. First round is technical telephonic and second round is HR face to face. Questions are easy but it covered all most all the important concepts. For java developer they need spring boot knowledge must.

Interview Questions

• Core java, spring boot, webservices, hibernate framework   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was held in Bengaluru. There were two F2F discussions and a managerial round scheduled. The interviewer checked my profile asked me if I had experience in Spring and Hibernate. After a couple of questions , I was asked to leave for the day.

Interview Questions

• Spring related questions.

What is Spring Core?
      What is DI? How do you achieve DI   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Interview scheduled for for java developer potision. After reaching the venue, realised that it is for test automation developer with testing and developement experience. Waited for a long time and finally came to know this

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.