Texas Instruments Analog Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Texas Instruments Analog Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

3.2

Analog Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

First interview on webex but it got rescheduled 3 times as no interviewer showed up. The next one is also webex. The last one is on-site. The last one consists of 2 one hour interview on site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Analog Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

first round on campus 2nd phone then onsite . Two round onsite. First one tough second round medium. Show us around headquarter. Good environment. You gotta drive. and some lunch and snack for you to relax.

Analog Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Gainesville, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Met a recruiter from Texas Instruments at my college career fair - they were extensively looking for analog design interns. I had a decent coursework with 2 relevant projects and no work experience.

Interview Questions

• - Asked me to explain all my relevant projects.   Answer Question
    • - Out of the blue, asked me for my favorite circuit.   1 Answer

Analog Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was for an internship during summers-2012 in Texas Instruments, Bangalore. There was a written test first comprising of questions from subjects like Signals & Systems, Circuit Theory, Control Theory, Probability & Analog Electronics. Those who qualified were selected for the technical interview.
    The interview comprised of more technical questions from the same subjects as before, only this time it was very conceptual & involved questions which though could be answered orally without making any calculations, but needed decent understanding of the subject. They were a bit confusing as well & there was considerable chance of making errors too, errors which you normally wouldn't have made.

Interview Questions

• What happens to an electrical system at its pole? Draw the bode plot of G(s)=w/(s+w).   2 Answers

Analog Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Kozhikode, Kerala) in April 2018.

Interview

there were three rounds
    1. Online screening test
    2. Technical interview
    3.HR interview

The test was purely on opamps, BJT, VLSI, RC and diode circuits and a bit of aptitude
    the aptitude, analog and digital sections were separate and each section was given a specific time for each of the sections. 20 questions from each of the sections were given 30 minutes.

based on performance in test, they classify people for analog and digital seperately.
    I was there for analog.
    Technical round was purely on basics.Opamps, RC circuits step response. They didn't even see my resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.