Tiger Analytics Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 67 interviews

Recruiter14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

First of all, I want to thanks the Tiger Analytics team to conduct such a smooth interview process. There were basically 3 rounds. 1st was a HackerEarth coding round. There were 2 questions and the time allotted was 45 mins. After that there were 2 technicals interview; In 1st technical interview, they will focus on any one project and followed by coding and probability questions. In the 2nd technical interview, they will provide a use case and some basic ML applications questions, and also a discussion on the projects that you have mentioned in your resume. And within 3 days I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Interview 1: 1. Discussion on any one project in detail. 2. Programming - Find the second largest element in a list in an optimal way. 3. Given user sales data, we need to find the average monthly sale for each user. 4. Question on the joining multiple tables. 5. If we have numbers from 1 to 10. Find the total number of ways to select two numbers in which the sum of those two numbers is even. 6. Probability of getting 5 Sundays in a 31 days month. Interview 2: 1. Discussion on projects. 2. Use case discussion 3. ML application-based questions.
    Answer Question
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (Toronto, ON)

Interview

HR scheduled a video call. Said she would connect with the team and get back within a week. It’s been 3 weeks now. A courtesy rejection email would have been appreciated. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (New Delhi)

Interview

So the process started from the technical round which was having only 2 case study based questions, Questions were very unrealistic and unnecessary for a data science role, 2nd round was a discussion round where they raised multiple questions about the past projects and given use cases during interview, After this one more round happened and in this round multiple Q&A takes place, and the result of the round mentioned below : Ho=> Me=Selected Ha=>Me !=Selected Result>> p-value>> 0.00000031

Interview Questions
  • Diffrance between Bagging and Boosting and many more questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (Hyderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interviewer were friendly and understood the business use case but were skeptical about the implementation done w.r.t a more real world scenario. They need to be more open to accepting the ideas.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tiger Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics

Interview

Avoid this company. They waste your time with multiple technical interviews and then disappear. Just not worth it. They made me go through 4 technical rounds. The interview questions were easy with standard DS questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

There were two rounds and both were very technical. Included all the basic concepts and medium level of questions in : SQL Python Pyspark Hive Hadoop Bigdata tools and ecosystem Many scenario based questions were also asked. The panel was very technical and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
  • SQL scenario based questions query writing. And scenario based spark questions.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (Chennai)

Interview

it was good till technical asked question mostly technical.Before that you get a test link where you should give exam. After that its been 45 days. No reply from HR neither they answer your call.

Interview Questions
  • python mostly leetcode easy problems and sql questions scenario based
2 people found this interview helpful

Tiger Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics

Interview

Very structured and organised . Clear and to the point. Prompt response and help regarding issues. Both telephonic and online video call interview was well organised. The interviewer was polite and well knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (New Delhi)

Interview

Very smooth and fast interview process. I completed the first round which was an online test. After that there were two more rounds. One was technical, another was managerial. Technical round involved questions on ML techniques, Python basics and Stats/probability. Business round involved questions based on case studies. The HR gave me the offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • Probability, statistics, python, questions on classification regression and clustering problems
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiger Analytics (Chennai) in Feb 2021

Interview

Total 3rounds: One Online Assessment Two Technical Rounds Recruiter reached out to me regarding a position availability, they were professional & supportive during interview process. Should be very good with bigdata technologies primarily with Spark, Hive, Hadoop along with in-depth idea on SQL, Hands-on experience with Cloud(AWS/Azure) is preferred.

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment contained 5 questions each on SQL, Spark & Python along with 4 hands-on questions(2 related to joins, 2 related to aggregate functions). First round interview started with project introduction, different file format used for data ingestion, optimization techniques in Spark, Hive , Window Functions in SQL and few hands-on questions related to DataFrame & SQL. Lasted around 50min Got interview call for 2nd round after 3days, interviewer was a senior person with good technical background, more questions on SQL, hive. Few hands-on questions on Hive,SQL which were in advanced level. Overall a good learning experience in this round.
5 people found this interview helpful