TransPerfect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TransPerfect Interview Questions

Interviews at TransPerfect

2.6

Interview

Used EasyApply on LinkedIn and within the week was contacted on LinkedIn by an internal recruiter. We scheduled a phone call for the next week in which she asked some basic questions about my background as well as my interest in the company and in the role. I also got to ask questions. Since that went well, she sent me a Final Eye test in which I compared documents and looked for differences (one English to English, one English to Swedish). When I completed that, she let me know the hiring managers would let her know the next steps in 1-2 weeks. After 1 week, she contacted me to let me know they would like to schedule a video interview with me. But first, the recruiter called me again to talk about the video interview and answer any more questions I had (this was really helpful). The video interview was about an hour long with 3 hiring managers, and they asked more detailed questions about my resume and background, and how I would respond to certain situations. An hour after that call, the recruiter called me again and said they’d like to offer me the role. Normally this process takes a little longer. Overall, professional interview process that was thorough but didn’t waste my time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a complicated problem you had to solve and what you did   Answer Question
    • Why TransPerfect?   Answer Question
    • (Specific questions about items on my resume, like “tell us about what you did in X class” or “talk more about your senior thesis”)   Answer Question
    • If your boss came to you when you were incredibly busy and asked you to take on another project, what would you do?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I was getting the typical amount of questions. Who ever the recruiter was I believe name was Brian. Kept saying interesting after every sentence I said. I realized this opportunity wasn’t for me, but the amount of times he said interesting really made me not want to continue the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

After a call with a recruiter gauging more candidate attributes, a phone interview was set up with the manager of the department. The call was about 10 minutes of quick questions, with the opportunity to ask a couple at the end.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say about you?
      Are you competitive?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Began with an initial phone screening that was comprised of typical sales questions. The recruiter was very informative and helpful, was able to answer all of my questions relating to the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone call where they talk to you about your experience and go over your qualifications and why you think you should have the job. The call lasts between 15 and 20 minutes

CX Associate Interview

Interview

I applied and someone got back to me, had an interview with my boss and the VP. After this I did not find out if I had the job until about a month later.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornwall on Hudson, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Cornwall on Hudson, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Started by asking about yourself and why you would fit in the particular position. Common sales interview questions; would not say that any of the questions were worded in a way to catch you off guard. Great Recruiters.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at TransPerfect in October 2020.

Interview

I was reached out via LinkedIn and then had a phone call with one of the recruiters. It didn't go well - I wasn't incredibly interested in the job opportunity so I will forgive that. However, the recruiter was reading off a script, sounded bored and disinterested the WHOLE time. Recruitment is hard and it was at the end of a Thursday, but the negative tone really put me off. He also assigned an "eye-test" to review two documents both over 5 pages long to essentially copy-edit. He emphasized that the quicker the response, the quicker we can get the rest of the process moving. So it sounded like he was interested (even after everything). I did the eye-test immediately after the interview. One document was 7 pages, the other was 5 pages (in Swedish). It took a bit of time, but I submitted it. I followed up after not hearing anything for about a week. Didn't hear back. Heard back two weeks after the initial interview with a "sorry, you didn't pass the eye-test". Frustrating that they emphasized speediness, but then didn't respond for two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in TransPerfect?
      What are three things that motivate you?   Answer Question

Entry-Level Project Manager Interview

Interview

The recruiter started by telling me about the role and the company, then asked some questions related to the role. after that, he asked me questions related to my personality.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 top characteristics in your personality.
      How do your friends see you?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was one of the most thorough I’ve ever had. I was told to prepare for an hour long interview and it last 45 minutes. Be prepared with questions and be able to explain your work history in detail. Knowing facts about the company is a bonus

Interview Questions

• Tell us detail about you last position?
      Are you available to sometimes work more than your typical 9-5?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.