TransPerfect Reviews

Updated Jan 15, 2022

Found 1,430 of over 1,945 reviews

3.1
TransPerfect President and CEO Phil Shawe (no image)
Phil Shawe
Pros
  • "Highly motivated team, great work environment(in 71 reviews)

• "This is a great company with great people and rewards people based on merit(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "quick burnout/poor work life balance(in 112 reviews)

• "The translation process relies on younger workers working long hours(in 112 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

9m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,843

1096 Comments

Consulting India

178.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=TransPerfect~32824
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Supeb

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company in Pune area for software Engineer

Cons

No cons with TP T solution pune

Director, Global Recruitment & Culture

Hi, we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time working/interacting with TransPerfect and our Pune team. We are always working to provide a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all of our employees, prospective employees and clients alike. Should you ever wish to reach out and provide additional comments please reach out to glassdoor_feedback@transperfect.com. We appreciate you and wish you the best.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing work environment

Nov 22, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture flexible working hours

Cons

Limited learning curve and lower/no benefits wrt VP/Bonus

Director, Global Recruitment & Culture

Hi, thank you for providing feedback to us, we are glad that you enjoyed our work culture. If you’d like to discuss with us on how to improve, please reach out to us at glassdoor_feedback@transperfect.com. We appreciate your honesty and look forward to hearing from you.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to work with and learn

Nov 11, 2021 - Team Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learnt a lot in the beginning. Good opportunities given to each employee to grow personally Work life balan6

Cons

Whatever you negotiate in the beginning is final, else difficult to increase your salary later and will be regular hike although responsibilities will increase over time

Director, Global Recruitment & Culture

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are constantly working to improve our policies, processes and experiences for current and prospective employees alike. Please feel free to reach out to us at glassdoor_feedback@transperfect.com if you’d like to discuss further your experience, we appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Medium company

Nov 22, 2021 - Technical Support Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not much technical work. Simple work.

Cons

No growth, less opportunity, less package given

Continue reading

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good company to start your career

Oct 25, 2021 - Senior QA Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment, Games, Events, people overall good experience

Cons

No cons. . . . . .,

Director, Global Recruitment & Culture

Hi, we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time working/interacting with TransPerfect and our QA team. We are always working to provide a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all of our employees, prospective employees and clients alike. Should you ever wish to reach out and provide additional comments please reach out to glassdoor_feedback@transperfect.com. We appreciate you and wish you the best.

6. 3.0

Na

Oct 16, 2021 - Service Desk Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company. Annual salary hike is good based on performance.

Cons

Work environment is average. Less transparent.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Document Specialist

Oct 14, 2021 - Document Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Support earlier, Friendly environment

Cons

Lowest Salary in industry, Work culture depend on manager

Continue reading

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work

Aug 26, 2021 - QA Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment. Best place to work.

Cons

Indian managers are not that much free then foreign manager. Foreign managers are polite and understand your problem but Indian managers put pressure.

1 person found this review helpful

Director, Global Recruitment & Culture

Hi, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time working/interacting with TransPerfect and our Pune team. We are always working to provide a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all of our employees, prospective employees and clients alike. Should you ever wish to reach out and provide additional comments please reach out to glassdoor_feedback@transperfect.com. We appreciate you and wish you the best.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

It is a good company in translation services

Aug 17, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good for Employees and the people who wanted to do career in translations. Best to learn eLearning & media project management

Cons

Less pay scale Lack of transport facility Management need to plan something on team bonding activity 360 review need to be in place to know every employee opinion

Director, Global Recruitment & Culture

Hi, thank you for providing feedback to us, we are glad that you enjoyed the learning opportunities here at TransPerfect. If you’d like to discuss with us on how to improve management, please reach out to us at glassdoor_feedback@transperfect.com. We appreciate your honesty and look forward to hearing from you.

10. 4.0