UST Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,077 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was conducted in 2 rounds. First round was Technical and second round was Managerial.Both rounds were on Video call. Standard set of questions on technology was asked in first round that lasted for almost 30 minutes and Managerial discussions lasted for 15 mins.
    Both rounds of interview was
    scheduled and done within a week.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions were asked.   2 Answers

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST in October 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by HR directly for a role and interview was scheduled same day, in fact in couple of hours. Looked like they really wanted the position to be filled.
    Joined the call, it was a video call.
    Interview was cool and it was more of a discussion on experience, previous projects and questions based on situations.
    At the end of the interview, everyone was happy , they told I will be contacted for further process and never got a call or mail.
    After two days sent mail to HR for the feedback- No Reply. I would say atleast they can tell yes or no, so that people can move on.
    Instead I got a call from a consultancy for the same role and same salary quote same night and they just wanted me to be onboard ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Almost 45 minutes of Video call Interview. I was asked to switch on Camera and interviewers were just on audio.
      Q. Situational Questions about designing the application.
      Q. General Questions on the Resume and Previous Projects.   Answer Question

4 Dec 2020 – HR Operations Analyst

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we value your inputs. We are interested in understanding a little more regarding your interview. Would you be open to have a discussion? Kindly email us at HR@ust-global.com

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST in September 2020.

Interview

Zoom interview from hell. I joined the meeting late because I was given an invalid link to the call, so I spent the first 5 minutes trying to get in touch with someone who could help. When I joined the call, I apologized and let the recruiter know what the issue was.

He didn't introduce himself and proceeded to ask me some of the most bizarre questions I've ever been asked in a professional setting, including "what is copywriting to you" and "what is the difference between content writing and copywriting?"

What really did it for me, though, is when the recruiter asked me to come up with a headline on the spot about a company that sells bikes. He didn't offer me any additional context, and simply said "this is just for the sake of example." As any writer can tell you, just commanding someone to come up with a headline on the spot without specifying anything else is a pretty useless exercise.

The recruiter just seemed like he wanted to get off the call, as I could tell he wasn't even listening to my answers in the first place. This was a complete waste of my time, and this company should be embarrassed that it employs recruiters who are so willfully incompetent.

Interview Questions

UST Response

11 Dec 2020 – HR Operations Analyst

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of Interviews - standard questions regarding background and experience. Communication from company was spotty at best and felt unorganized. Last interview felt slightly combative with one of the participants.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about your experience with the Agile methodology?

2) How do you manage scope creep in Agile?   Answer Question

4 Dec 2020 – HR Operations Analyst

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UST.

Interview

I was ghosted during the interview process.

After passing 2 rounds of interviews the Sr. recruiter told me she would schedule the final interview. Then I never heard from them again and the recruiter does not answer emails.

An amazing level of un-professionalism.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UST (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

One of the worst interview processes i ever had seen. First of all they called more than 100 candidates on Saturday and after that they segregated candidates based on java and fullstack.
    For java only round was taken and candidates were sent back whereas for fullstack they took two round and asked to leave for they the.
    I was done with two round and they asked me to leave for the day.
    On Monday I mailed them and got response saying that you have cleared all the round and there will be project manager round.
    Now it bee mote than 3 weeks and i am still waiting for a call.
    No reply from the talent acquisition team(Sagar).
    I have sent more than 10 mails still no response from his side.

Guys do not go to the interview, they are simply waisting the time as they don't have value of their own time.

UST Global knows how to waste someone's time.

Took more than 3 hours to complete 2 round.

Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question based on collection
      2. comparable and comparator
      3. Immutable
      4. String handling
      5. Difference between local and session storage
      6. Difference between setTimeOut and setInterval
      7.Javascript unit test framework   Answer Question

A/R Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Took long but productive in different ways. Spoke to great people in the company. They had interesting questions and very knowledgeable people. I met the HR manager and the Finance Director

Interview Questions

• What type of work motivated me   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

Had 4 rounds of video interview including 2 panel ones.

After which the company gave a verbal offer. It's been 3 weeks, not sure what it going on. Still waiting on formal offer letter.

Based on the last conversation with Recruiter, they are searching client for the resource.

Tried to reach Management. No response via phone or email. I wonder whats her NPS score and how they deal with customers.

Never heard or seen a company like you. Very irresponsible and unethical company. Stay away.

Interview Questions

• Everything from junior to high level. Technical, subjective, objective   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UST (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter#1 ~ 30 mins
    Interview #1 by LOB Head ~30 mins
    --- Discussed and felt I should speak to the Tech Vertical Lead
    --- Waited and Waited...
    Sent a 'thank you note' to the Recruiter#1 for their time as I had not heard. Recruiter#1 responded that they are working on next steps.
    (0% transparent, but was prepared to move ahead as I was an employee referral)

A few days later, got a call from a "High Value Technical Recruiter" ~ 30 mins discussion
    Next Steps was to consider me for a role in a new group of Architects
    Arranged a discussion with the head of this unit.
    Interview went well from my side...
    Next steps suggested by interviewer was... I would be contacted by his direct whom I would be reporting to if selected.
    Great, so this was supposed to be a typical HiringManager interview.
    I was told this would be a Final Interview.

About a week later, this HighValueTechnicalRecruiter though a coordinator asked me to be ready for an interview with this HiringManager.
    The interview happened.
    I can't say it went great, atleast not as well as I would have liked. I brought a lot of ready marketable technical skills that they could use while this new group was being setup. It did not look like they had their act together to be honest.

A week passed, I did not hear from the HighValueTechnicalRecruiter nor the coordinator.
    I sent a polite reminder asking for feedback. Sent it to both, HighValueTechnicalRecruiter and the coordinator.
    I can understand a candidate's skills may not fit a job always.

It has been 6-7 weeks since. Yet to receive any feedback.
    Absolutely unprofessional attitude. No basic courtesy to inform the interviewee.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic Interview. They called me for Bios Validation Engineer and they interviewed me for Debug Engineer. That created a confusion from my end. I was preparing for one thing, and it turned out to be a different thing. be aware.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process is very good, There are 3 rounds have taken for the interview. 2 technical and 1 HR round . The whole interview process is done by very good and systematic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.