ZAPR Media Labs Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZAPR Media Labs Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ZAPR Media Labs

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZAPR Media Labs (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in August 2019.

Interview

In first round, questions on competitive coding were asked. Second round was pen and paper round. One question was asked to all and we have to write solution in the paper and explain it to the mentor. Then there were 2 technical rounds on basic concepts of DBMS, OS and Computer Networks. Then there was a HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZAPR Media Labs

/Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZAPR Media Labs (Allahabad) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 5 rounds.
    1.) Online coding round on hacker rank - 3 coding questions, out of which one was implementation based and the other two were based on dynamic programming/recursion.

2.)Pair Programming Round - Around 30 students qualified for this round. We were divided into groups of 5-6 and each group had one person from the interviewing team assigned to it. Everyone was given the same question (modified version of largest island on geeksforgeeks). Students had to discuss their approach with the member assigned and then code it. They also checked the code for readability and considered it for qualification to next round.

3.) Technical Round - Questions regarding OS, DBMS, Computer Networks and one coding question

4.) Technical Round - This round focussed on the projects mentioned in my resume. The interviewee asked to explain all of them and even asked how would I improve one of my projects(improving the system design). Some more questions related to scaling databases, network security were also asked.

5.) HR Round

Interview Questions

• OS - scheduling, deadlocks, mutex/semaphores
      Computer Networks - OSI Model
      DBMS - Keys and Normal Forms   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZAPR Media Labs (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in July 2017.

Interview

In total there were 5 rounds.
    1) Online Coding + Aptitude Round
    2) Offline coding round - here we were divided into groups and asked to write code of given problem, run it and get it checked.
    3) Technical Round - mainly related to technologies, algorithms and skills mentioned in your resume.
    4) Technical Round - Based on projects and electives mentioned in your resume.
    5) HR Round

Interview Questions

• Was asked in depth about my Neural Networks project on Human Emotion Detection. Maths used in it, score, accuracy, error function used, activation function used, etc.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There were a total of 5 rounds. 4 of which were technical and 1 of them was HR round. The first round was a mixture of aptitude and coding round. Second round was a group fly coding round. The third and fourth round were technical interview rounds. The last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.