Zostel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zostel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zostel

Interview

The selection process took 3 weeks. The first one was a form based test followed by an audio based presentation/GD and the last once was the video based interview.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever stayed at Zostel or are you interested in Traveling?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zostel (Vāranāsi) in Apr 2019

Interview

case study was given in written test which was followed by PI of selected candidates. A program was given with some data set and we had to review the program its merits demerits and suggest changes.

Interview Questions
  • how will you increase no of customers from 1600 to 5000 in 2 months
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zostel in Oct 2016

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple and straightforward. They were very friendly and highly motivated in hiring the best talent. They asked me a few questions to judge if I will be able to handle the responsibilities since it was a new role for me.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 Years?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zostel (New Delhi) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview was unexpectedly good, the interviewers were young and it was a good experience. the employers were good. the company is even better. it is a startup. I walked in formals and being a startup the young founders were all in casuals. It was great to be at the Interviewee's chair. It was a great learning too. It was by far the best interview I had ever given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zostel (Rānchī) in Sep 2015

Interview

Process of interview is of 4 stages1) Shortlisting by resume2) Wolf game3) case study 4) final interview. we have to prove ourselves that we are studs. Initially presentation was given by the company before 2nd round

Interview Questions
  • we have to prove ourselves that we are studs
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zostel (Rānchī) in Sep 2015

Interview

initial shortlisting based on resume ,then a group activity in which they made us play mafia.next round was 5 logistics based questions on hotel services and money management.final round pi,mostly questions based on resume,they are looking for a STUD.be confident and show ur love for travelling.if have internship in management field,its a cake walk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zostel (New Delhi) in Apr 2015

Interview

first interview on phone(20 mins). second in office one on one(30 min). third stage- a written test(3 hrs). fourth stage- group interview(45 min). finally selection/rejection call by the HR with the date joining.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed