Cloud architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cloud architect Interview Questions

cloud architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me on my domain expertise.

1 Answer

Explained them what work I did as a Cloud Architect.

Questions on Design Patterns, Spring Boot, Openshift/Docker/Kubernetes, Cloud and Microservices.

1 Answer

How do you rate yourself in cloud?

what is your availability for 3rd round of interview

1 Answer

I was contacted and told that there would be an interview and later they cancelled without calling and informing me.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

tell about yourself

What's my experience?

1 Answer

everything relating to IT but interviewer will reject you because you haven't worked on puppet, but chef. you havent got cyclic depndency issue than cloud formation drift bugs.

1 Answer

1st round was mostly architecture oriented wherein the interviewer asked me to design a recommendation engine for a travel company and few other design and architecture based questions. 2nd was more techno functional round where in a senior director asked me about my project architecture and technologies I had worked on, it was a short 30 min discussion because the interviewer had to rush somewhere.

1 Answer

Technical round interview questions were mainly from the the CV. They can evaluate you very easily if you are genuine. 2nd level was like a managerial/communication round. They would ask about situational questions. They would also ask you about your future goals & ambitions.

110 of 33 Interview Questions