Devops engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for devops engineer

Devops engineer Interview Questions

devops engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A programming question ? Related to excel spread sheet. The question goes this way. columns will go infinitely : A , B.......................Z,AA,AB............AZ,AAA................ZZZZ so interviewer wanted me to choose a programming language of choice and pass the column name and print corresponding column number. A - 1 B- 2 Z - 26 AA - 27 1 + 26 AZA - 1 + 26 + 26 +

2 Answers

I tried solving it with python I gave some solution it didn't worked well.

num = 0 for char in list('AZA'): num = num + ord(char) - ord('A') + 1 return num

In coding round they asked to implement a file server, which will be used to store and list files.

2 Answers

Tell me more about LoginRadius.

Basics of Linux,git,puppet/chef,docker,scripting

2 Answers

I was asked to submit solution with implementation for a complex architecture.

2 Answers

Do you any problem at current job What frustrates you

2 Answers

How will you find list of Java process running on the a linux server?

They cheated

1 Answer

Questions related to AWS(direct and scenario based), debugging questions, build and release management questions, a problem-solving question on maximizing buying of toys while maximizing the money in hand used.

1 Answer

You will be asked to submit the 10th and highest degree original certificates. You will be offered less. Things will move fast when you are about to receive an offer. HR will not give any time and will try to push you and accept the offer ASAP. Waiting time between the interview rounds is horrible. They will make you wait for hours, so be prepared.

110 of 548 Interview Questions