eClerx Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 604 of over 604 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at eClerx

eClerx

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

Aptitude, Screening , Hr and operational Aptitude is a bit tough, But hr round was quite good. Prepare well in advance about financial terminalogies . Dont be nervous and present yourself calmly

Interview Questions
  • Basic knowledge about capital market
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

eClerx

Application

I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

It was quite normal and asked many finance-type questions. and there was a amcat exam It includes Logical and reasoning exams, after that technical and Hr round interview after that joining letter and all

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

eClerx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

The interview was quite well at each level. I i will not say easy or tough but that was quite well. Because interviewers was not the boss during the process. Interview was not totally technical or job oriented but also about the personal experience character interest dedication dream

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if one day Company will give you a work that would be beyond your capacity or that requires more knowledge or expertise to do that job ?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

There are 3 rounds one is aptitude test second is hr round and last is operation round.aptitude test was quite difficult. The questions was very hard and not easy to found.hr or operation round were average.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClerx (Mumbai) in May 2021

Interview

A pathetic Interview Experience- I got a call from eClerx for the profile of Financial Analyst at Navi Mumbai through Naukri.com. I was sent the aptitude test details and was told to attempt. I attempted the test on May 11, 2021 and thereafter was informed that I have cleared the test and should wait for the interview call. I was reminding them about the interview every now and then but I was told that I would be informed about it. Again after waiting for a while I communicated with the recruiter on May 21, 2021 enquiring about the same and I was informed that I have not cleared aptitude and therefore cannot be considered for further recruitment process. I wonder what confusion or misunderstanding about aptitude test happened that they first gave a positive response and then negative.

Interview Questions
  • Was told to attempt aptitude test
1 person found this interview helpful

eClerx

Application

I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

The interview for me was an on-campus. The Interview was decent. They expect you to know many technical concepts. Also focus on the basics. The interview for me was an on-campus. The Interview was decent. They expect you to know many technical concepts. Also focus on the basics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was very good. The process of the interview was very nice and very much confidence. This was a basic knowledge based interview. The Interview was well conducted by the way to get the best of you and yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you think of Technology.

eClerx

Application

I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

Very genuine, they asked me questions which gave them surety that i will work for long or not with the organisation. After, 30 mins of my interview they finally sent me offer letter within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • About my qualifications and my expectations from job

eClerx

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

the interview process is quite easy to crack and your should be confident during the interview . the interviewer asked question about the projects and various technology i have learned.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

eClerx

Application

I interviewed at eClerx

Interview

3 step process : assessment test, hr round and operational round. they may be telephonic round or maybe a video call round.Its is very relaxed and supportive interviwers. it is a2-3 weeks process.

Interview Questions
  • types of deravitives? golden rules of accounts?
3 people found this interview helpful