iTalent Digital Internal - Fully Remote Recruiter Based In Austin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Internal - Fully Remote Recruiter Based In Austin Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in August 2018.

Interview

I'm based in Austin, so everything was done via email, phone and video. A recruiter from their team reached out to me via LinkedIn about the opportunity. The steps went quickly. 3 phone interviews and a video interview all within the same week. They asked for 3 references. My colleagues left great references. Then I didn't hear anything until the same recruiter sent the same initial message via LinkedIn lol. I replied saying she may have sent that out by mistake, and she said "ignore that message, it wasn't a good match, need more experience." I hope they find what they're looking for but if that's how their recruiting team operates, I feel good knowing I definitely wasn't a good match. Pretty unprofessional. Just writing this to give any other recruiters they contact in ATX a heads up.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when.... etc   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.