ideamagix Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ideamagix Web Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at ideamagix

2.0

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ideamagix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was started with common HR questions like tell me about yourself, what is your plus point and negative point. And then series of HTML and CSS questions. They also give me some work related to developing a webpage. You can clear interview if you know the basics of HTML and CSS.

HR was pathetic. She doesn't know how to be a professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ideamagix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was at United business park in Santkrupa enterprises.
    First I had to register (cum attendance) name through number was allotted for interview
    They provide a sheet with 20-25 question consisting question from every aspect related to personal aspirations and views,friends and family views about yourself.
    The main problem was they didn't provide proper place to solve questionnaires , every one had to solve it either standing in corridor or sitting on stairs.
    No time period was given to solve,whenever (up-to 1-2 hours) your number comes you have to go directly for HR interview.
     HR asked me questions based on my answers.
    They offered me internship,but also told that they have limited seats and will call at the end of the day .
    That call never came.

Interview Questions

• Why shape of manholes are round and not in any other?
      Convert warm to cold in four steps.
      And all sorts of questions asked in any HR interview about introduction,hiring etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

I had my interview i registered and there were many people for interview. Well seemed like there were more than 50 people for interview, they seemed to have a tough time managing other candidates.
    I really appreciate them for handling some candidates who were not eligible, some dropouts and some people above the said age limit.
    Though they were very strict about the reporting time, they still allowed them for the interview.
    Some people who turned up late had to wait outside on the corridor. The interview was pretty informal and fun. Actually wanted to know more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.