ideamagix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ideamagix Interview Questions

Interviews at ideamagix

2.1

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ideamagix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was started with common HR questions like tell me about yourself, what is your plus point and negative point. And then series of HTML and CSS questions. They also give me some work related to developing a webpage. You can clear interview if you know the basics of HTML and CSS.

HR was pathetic. She doesn't know how to be a professional.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. asked basic questions you can crack this interview if your clear with your basics. they will also ask you some simple questions like why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

• how to sort arrays in descending order?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ideamagix (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Face to face one-day interview process.
    Interview process was good and easy if your basics are clear.
    I Applied for web designer/front end developer position, but as I was a CS pass out, they asked my a few Java and C questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions.
      Basic question on web technologies languages (HTML, CSS, JS)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was at United business park in Santkrupa enterprises.
    First I had to register (cum attendance) name through number was allotted for interview
    They provide a sheet with 20-25 question consisting question from every aspect related to personal aspirations and views,friends and family views about yourself.
    The main problem was they didn't provide proper place to solve questionnaires , every one had to solve it either standing in corridor or sitting on stairs.
    No time period was given to solve,whenever (up-to 1-2 hours) your number comes you have to go directly for HR interview.
     HR asked me questions based on my answers.
    They offered me internship,but also told that they have limited seats and will call at the end of the day .
    That call never came.

Interview Questions

• Why shape of manholes are round and not in any other?
      Convert warm to cold in four steps.
      And all sorts of questions asked in any HR interview about introduction,hiring etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

I had my interview i registered and there were many people for interview. Well seemed like there were more than 50 people for interview, they seemed to have a tough time managing other candidates.
    I really appreciate them for handling some candidates who were not eligible, some dropouts and some people above the said age limit.
    Though they were very strict about the reporting time, they still allowed them for the interview.
    Some people who turned up late had to wait outside on the corridor. The interview was pretty informal and fun. Actually wanted to know more.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview is taken by the staff who don't know anything and are a bunch of college dropouts and the interviews are conducted in shabby building and even those places were takes the interview is not owned by him.He basically works on favours

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult,the ceo of the company just tries to be oversmart all the time.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in October 2017.

Interview

The called for the interview. The location was well known but no one in the building knew about the company. In lift people asked where are you going when told about company they said its all families staying there is not such office. The company is running in flat. Interview was good. But there is lot of expectations from candidate when they don't even have a proper company setup.

Interview Questions

• What were the previous projects?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix in April 2016.

Interview

Telephonic then face to face interview.
    Easy round, asked questions related to previous employment. Friendly environment. Overall experience was good, did not take much time.
    Prompt response from the manager, no need to wait long for the results.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in January 2016.

Interview

I filled up their form on the website. They asked for some details which was cool.
    Within 3 days I got a call. A call comping in so soon shows that the company is desperate to hire. Was called for an interview at a location different than the regular workplace. Seemed weird to me. The office was named santkrupa enterprises which was in no connection with ideamagix. the interviewer who claimed to be the owner looked like a janitor and had a micro brain which reeked of overflowing ego.
    The very next day i got an offer letter which i gladly rejected as I couldn't handle the ego of the owner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • how can you get me business   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in March 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds- 1st round was personal interview, 2nd round was Video resume and last round was telephonic interview conducted by the company . Firs two rounds were taken by the HR and last round was taken by the C.A as it was a role of financial analyst

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.