ideamagix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ideamagix Interview Questions

Interviews at ideamagix

2.1

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ideamagix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was started with common HR questions like tell me about yourself, what is your plus point and negative point. And then series of HTML and CSS questions. They also give me some work related to developing a webpage. You can clear interview if you know the basics of HTML and CSS.

HR was pathetic. She doesn't know how to be a professional.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. asked basic questions you can crack this interview if your clear with your basics. they will also ask you some simple questions like why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

• how to sort arrays in descending order?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ideamagix (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Face to face one-day interview process.
    Interview process was good and easy if your basics are clear.
    I Applied for web designer/front end developer position, but as I was a CS pass out, they asked my a few Java and C questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions.
      Basic question on web technologies languages (HTML, CSS, JS)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was at United business park in Santkrupa enterprises.
    First I had to register (cum attendance) name through number was allotted for interview
    They provide a sheet with 20-25 question consisting question from every aspect related to personal aspirations and views,friends and family views about yourself.
    The main problem was they didn't provide proper place to solve questionnaires , every one had to solve it either standing in corridor or sitting on stairs.
    No time period was given to solve,whenever (up-to 1-2 hours) your number comes you have to go directly for HR interview.
     HR asked me questions based on my answers.
    They offered me internship,but also told that they have limited seats and will call at the end of the day .
    That call never came.

Interview Questions

• Why shape of manholes are round and not in any other?
      Convert warm to cold in four steps.
      And all sorts of questions asked in any HR interview about introduction,hiring etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

I had my interview i registered and there were many people for interview. Well seemed like there were more than 50 people for interview, they seemed to have a tough time managing other candidates.
    I really appreciate them for handling some candidates who were not eligible, some dropouts and some people above the said age limit.
    Though they were very strict about the reporting time, they still allowed them for the interview.
    Some people who turned up late had to wait outside on the corridor. The interview was pretty informal and fun. Actually wanted to know more.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview is taken by the staff who don't know anything and are a bunch of college dropouts and the interviews are conducted in shabby building and even those places were takes the interview is not owned by him.He basically works on favours

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult,the ceo of the company just tries to be oversmart all the time.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in October 2017.

Interview

The called for the interview. The location was well known but no one in the building knew about the company. In lift people asked where are you going when told about company they said its all families staying there is not such office. The company is running in flat. Interview was good. But there is lot of expectations from candidate when they don't even have a proper company setup.

Interview Questions

• What were the previous projects?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in September 2017.

Interview

Appalling is the correct word to describe the interview process. The office consists of 1 or 2 rooms in a shabby building in Wagle Estate. All the candidates are called for the interview for various positions at the same date , time and venue. All the candidates are asked to fill the same Aptitude Form irrespective of the post that they are applying for. There is no place in the office so candidates are asked to fill the form near the stair case where there are no chairs, fans, lights etc. Aptitude form asks you to refer 3 candidates for various positions. Upon filling the form , you are informed that the position is no longer available and that you may leave. Staff has no decency and doesn't know how to speak to candidates. Its mind boggling how can a position be filled up in 10 mins from the interview start time and date. All in all a forgettable experience and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do your friends describe you?
      2. Why should we hire you?
      3. What do you know about the company?
      4. Describe yourself
      5. Title of your autobiography
      6. Entrepreneurial idea to invest $100 mn
      7. Why are manholes round?
      8. If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?
      9. Blood relation question - "The son of her only brother is the brother of my wife"?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

During the interview, I was greeted well and asked to wait for my turn.
    It looked so crisp the interview started at exact time. I was a bit nervous as there were many other candidates for the same profile for which I had applied.

However during the interview, the interviewer made me feel comfortable, asked me about myself. The interview went well and there were series of questions that were asked.

I received a call from them after a week confirming about my appointment.

Superb interviews I have attended till date.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the manager’s role is in closing deals?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your last 3 failures and what you learnt from them.   Answer Question
    • If you were to choose either of these : maintaining clients or growing the business, what would it be, and how do you justify your selection?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ideamagix (Thane) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and I was made comfortable. It was merely exchange of ideas and things I would be bringing on the table.
    It was more about knowing each other.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.