66% would recommend to a friend
(466 total reviews)
66% approve of CEO
Found 466 of over 945 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "flexible and work from home" (in 122 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and Ongoing Support Available" (in 43 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and script." (in 40 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great and we all get along wonderfully." (in 23 reviews)
- "I feel like I'm working for a team~the supervisors are great and very supportive." (in 18 reviews)
- "The only real con is that the pay is low; and it is low compared to other companies that are similar" (in 98 reviews)
- "Be prepared for unpaid training." (in 46 reviews)
- "Poor management, disrespectful, arrogant and condescending to their 'employees', and they steal your pay!" (in 29 reviews)
- "pays every 2 weeks and no benefits but other than that I have not seen any cons" (in 17 reviews)
- "poor communication" (in 9 reviews)
- 2.029 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Flexible Hours, nice and social coworkers
Unbearable customers, you have to endure being yelled at constantly. Also, getting hours is competitive
- 5.014 Nov 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Nice employees, Laid back, Work your own hours, Run up a bag on your own time.
No cons in my opinion.
- 1.014 Nov 2023Teladoc AgentFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
Training material is probably the only good thing about this company
Very sketchy company, bad management, they cut off a lot of good representatives if you get too many hours.1
- 5.013 Sept 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPortland, ME
I love working from home for NexRep! Interesting work, supportive management and coworkers, great employee benefits. NexRep is a rapidly growing company, so there is room for advancement if you're hardworking, dependable, and passionate about what you do.
The volume of work can fluctuate depending on client needs and seasonality, so it can be stressful at times. However, the team does a good job of coming together and stepping up to make things happen during busy times; there is very much a sense of camaraderie. We're all on the same team and want to see each other succeed. Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons!
- 3.05 May 2023Customer Service SpecialistCurrent Employee
♦You can schedule as many hours as you want and as little as 20 hours per week. ♦Hours available to work or to schedule are 24/7, NexRep never closes ♦The people to work with are great. ♦I am considered an Independent Contractor because NexRep is a company that provided agents to other companies for customer service, etc. Because of this, if you are not comfortable working with one company you can choose to be outsourced to a different company instead. ♦I enjoy being outsourced to the company I currently work for. I answer Telehealth calls for a Telehealth company that provides customer support for their callers.
♦The pay rate is horrible ♦You cannot get a raise while in the position you are hired for, you can only apply for a position that would be a move up to a different position altogether. Because of this, no matter how long I have been working there. I will still be working at the same pay rate as I was originally hired at.2
- 1.026 Jun 2023Customer Support RepresentativeFormer Employee
Supervisor staff seem to really care about you. Helpful when you get stuck performing your job duties. Regular, consistent feedback on how you can improve. I actually enjoyed the time I worked there.
Poor communication. I was blindsided by my contract termination. The email detailing the contract termination was sent to my workplace email, which was locked immediately when the contract was terminated. The only reason I even knew what was going on was a local email client that had pulled the email message before they locked it. The reasoning provided made no sense based on the feedback I had been receiving from my supervisor. After the contract termination, I received no response of any kind asking for details. Supervisor was informed that my mom was in the hospital and passing away, so I was hoping it was some kind of mistake. No response from him even from personal text number solidifies in my mind it was not.3
NexRep Reviews FAQs
NexRep has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 945 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at NexRep to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
66% of NexRep employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NexRep 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.