What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good standard and friendly staff" (in 52 reviews)
- "Great team and very loyal customers" (in 32 reviews)
- "People are nice and knows what they are doing" (in 30 reviews)
- "Good training: access to Radisson Academy and other training sites such as Tipsy" (in 24 reviews)
- "Benefits and allowances are good." (in 20 reviews)
- "Salaries are low and women are not paid as well as men" (in 67 reviews)
- "Poor Management and communication between departments" (in 60 reviews)
- "Long hours and very competitive" (in 30 reviews)
- "Can be disorganised in comparison to competitors and always asked to do more than your job with same low pay." (in 28 reviews)
- "Late working hours and long shifts" (in 27 reviews)
Found 1,043 of over 1T reviews
Updated 28 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.028 Aug 2023HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVECurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVisakhapatnam
1. My department is good.
1. Management is not so good. 2. Politics is so much. 3. No proper resources. 4. less exposure.
Radisson Hotel Group Reviews FAQs
Radisson Hotel Group has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,324 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Radisson Hotel Group to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
69% of Radisson Hotel Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Radisson Hotel Group 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.