Found 5,694 of over 9T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work from home is good" (in 251 reviews)
- "It’s a great company to work the environment and people there are great" (in 210 reviews)
- "The benefits are good but expensive." (in 182 reviews)
- "Work environment is good and friendly" (in 153 reviews)
- "the company provides good training and has recreation places for the employees to relax and enjoy" (in 148 reviews)
- "Low salary after the economics changed here in Egypt they don't raise the salary." (in 459 reviews)
- "Poor Management as far a employee needs are concerned." (in 378 reviews)
- "The pay is low and it does not really increase meaningfully as time goes on." (in 310 reviews)
- "Each and everything was wierd... Bad Managers..." (in 143 reviews)
- "No job security and people are used like animals or donkeys to take burden." (in 61 reviews)
- 5.016 Jun 2023BPOCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChennai
Place to learn something new and nice work culture.
Not yet found till nowSutherland Response3mo
Appreciate your review and thanks for being part of our One Sutherland Team!
- 4.024 Sept 2023AssociateCurrent EmployeeChennai
Best for freshers, If you want to join as an fresher, then you can join easily. Here, you can grow your skills!
I am not facing any problems right now.
I have received an offer from #Sutherland. The company has asked me to relocate to Hyderabad. However HR is also saying they don't have a relocation/ transportation reimbursement policy. Later HR mentioned they can reimburse only 25k. Can anyone from #Sutherland help me with relocation / good transportation reimbursement or / capping policy. This would be very helpful.Sutherland Sutherland global
Hi Fishes, I need some suggestions on which company to join Needs- wlb, job security, skill development, good culture Offers Transunion- 16.5 fix 2.5 lakh variable Varian (now merged with siemens)- 17.5 fix 5% variable old tech stack Zensar - 17 fix old tech stack Epam - 19 fix 1.5 lakh joining bonus Sutherland - 18 fix Sureprep( merged under Thompson reuters) in discussion.
Does Sutherland offer Work From Home option for any process. Looking particularly into Team Manager role as I have experience of 3 years in the same. T.Y.E - 7 Years Any referrals or suggestions where I can apply for would be appreciated. Sutherland
Sutherland Reviews FAQs
Sutherland has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,049 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Sutherland to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
74% of Sutherland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sutherland 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.