Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sutherland

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter from corp hq. Intro to hiring manager, interview with hiring manager. Moved to the next stage which was an interview with SVP sales. Moved to the EVP sales which was also final interview. All interviews were professional and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience dealing with a difficult client.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

the interview was great and calm. What I expected and I had no problems. Generic interview process and I was excited. I had a great time. Thank you glass door

Life and Health Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Tad bit long, but you will appreciate how thorough they are being. Apply, information session, schedule assessment with talent acquisition, final stage is manager interview. Study for 2 weeks and pass the licensing exam to finalize your hiring process.(Background check & drug test).

Interview Questions

Interview

the interview process was pretty easy as well as the training. Went smoothly. The negatives are management and the training. The atmosphere there was totally negative and treatment was unfair. There was a lot of fraud and people often quit. They were constantly having to hire new people.

Interview Questions

• What was the atmosphere like   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. The complete process only took a week's time.
    Process started with primary discussion with the manager, followed by Assignment round, ended with discussion with director and client

Interview Questions

• Have been asked to present research on P&C Insurance industry in the US   Answer Question

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Someone from Talent Acquisition emailed me to come for their walk-in interview dates. I was told I got the job on the spot. In the following days I got the same email that my resume was reviewed and was invited to come interview. They said it was a mistake and to wait for the next steps. I completed a background check and drug test and after that didn't hear back again. Their interview process was disorganized.

WAH Licensed Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. You can make an outbound or inbound call to a virtual phone line to conduct the interview. Automated system Asks specific questions related to the job and prior experience .

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good choice for Sutherland?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very quick yet thorough they asked very simple and direct questions very easy to answer and laid back overall in general straight to the poin t review company and do your researc h before
     going

Remote Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

After applying I Received a email stating they liked my application and to complete a 'training simulation'. Then a online phone interview and typing test you call in and answer questions about previous experience other common questions like what would you do if your internet went out things like that simple right ?? Then they want you to take a personality test that is a joke!! with no right or wrong answers that are impossible to pass which makes no sense and a complete waste of time. Not sure what type personality you need to work from home, It doesn’t matter how much experience you have if you don’t pass the “personality test” they won’t hire you !! Word of advice get a better hiring process.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They asked very typical questions about customer service and how I would approach general situations. The interview process was pretty simple. They asked very typical questions about customer service and how I would approach general situations.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.