TEKsystems Reviews

Found 3,195 of over 6,739 reviews

4.2
TEKsystems President Jay Alvather
Jay Alvather
Pros
  • "great company great people enjoy working with them(in 153 reviews)

• "Positive experience with recruiter, site manager, account manager(in 137 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There could be better work life balance(in 319 reviews)

• "Long hours, but that’s expected(in 244 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hiring process is highly supporting and encouraging

Jul 26, 2021 - Technical Writer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company has best clients to work with and their hiring process is very smooth and supportive. A special thanks to Komal, who supported and encouraged me during hiring process.

Cons

I didn't experience any as for now, Joined Recently

2. 5.0

Amazing Company with Smooth Process and Work culture

Jul 18, 2021 - RPA Developer Uipath in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing journey so far with TEKsystems. Love the way they work and love the way they provide service to the candidates all across. its called people's company. amazing team to work with, supporting hands all across and mainly the code of culture they follow is amazing. we get to talk with lot of account managers and business managers and gain a lot of new stuff from them. and the huddle session everyday will have many take always for many people. i loved being a part of TEKsystems. Great place to work. I am a RPA Developer UIPath and joined TEKsystems. Hiring process was quite smooth, hiring HR, account manager all were very supportive. As per my opinion this is the best consultancy company among all in India. Shashwi was the hiring HR/technical recruiter for me, she was very supportive and approachable, she did an excellent job in terms of interview scheduling, updates and had a clear vision about the position and requirement, which made my hiring process more convenient. Culture & Values:- There is not much interaction between TEKsystems people , as virtual onboarding was done due to Covid this year. but , people are supportive and you can reach them at any point of time. Work/Life Balance :- It depends on client project that you are working for. Very Good management and benefits. Very enthusiastic people to work with . Very Much Thankful to Shashwi, Devika and Keerthi Shree. **************THANKYOU*********************

Cons

As of now, I don't have any cons found in this company nor my team. all good and happy to go ahead.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

This is a C2H company. So, most likely you'll be working at some client location

Jul 26, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The most important is that they support you getting converted as FTE at the client-side. Which most other C2H doesn't do. 2. Very little interference between you and your client. 3. They routinely check with you if you are happy with your project and if you are not you can switch to any other client and they have a significant no of good clients. e.g. Adobe, Microsoft, Expedia, etc. 4. They held sessions on how you can improve your career paths.

Cons

Not as such. Initially, I was a bit skeptical of joining a C2H company but during the Covid time, I saw how much extra effort all of them were putting in to get us all placed at some other client location.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent company. Extremely supportive during hiring process. Excited to work with Teksystems!!

Jul 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am hired by Teksystems for a software tester role for Schneider digital. First of all, I would like to thank Teksystems for giving me this great opportunity to re-start my career. This means a lot to me. I believe that Teksystems greatly values skills & talent of candidates. I am really happy about the whole interview process right from shortlisting to the final interview.My special thanks to Namrata & Urvashi for being so supportive & making me comfortable during the process. Excellent interview panel from Schneider digital team. I am really excited to work with Teksystems & looking forward to it.

Cons

Not at all. There are no cons

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A good company to work with

Apr 3, 2021 - Technical Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am a C++ developer and joined TEKsystems as a Technical Lead. Hiring process was quite smooth, hiring HR, account manager all were very supportive. As per my opinion this is the best consultancy company among all in India. Shivani was the hiring HR/techincal recruiter for me,she was very supportive and apporachable, she did an excellent job in terms of interview scheduling, updates and had a clear vision about the position and requirement, which made my hiring process more convenient. Career Opportunities :- There are many opportunities, the best part is they have very good clients like HSBC, credit suisse, MasterCard etc... and you can have an experience working with top companies. Compensations & Benefits:- Aligned with the industry standards, you need to be sure what you are eligible for and what you want . Culture & Values:- There is not much interaction between TEKsystems people , as virtual onboarding was done due to covid this year. but , people are supportive and you can reach them at any point of time. Diversity & Inclusion :- It depends for which client you are working for. Senior Management :- There is not much interaction with senior management in TEKsystems as we are on tech role (not HR side), and mainly need to work with clients. Work/Life Balance :- It depends on client project that you are working for. There might be chances of work pressure if you join banking clients.

Cons

Not any as such , joined recently.

2 people found this review helpful

TEKsystems Response

Business Manager

Thank you for the time taken to share your views, we acknowledge your feedback.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Leadership Factory

Apr 12, 2021 - Director in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

TEKsystems & Allegis is place for people who want make big in Life. It is company that focus so much on people development that i haven't heard about any other company investing time. I as person have transformed more self aware and better human being both personal and professionally. This is place for someone who wants build career and is looking to learn and unlearn and again learn as times change. We start making a person leader from Day 1 of being in the job. That is why it is big Leadership development factory. For people who join internally what you get to learn 2 things really well to sell and recruit. You learn lot of life skills along your journey. And for people who join at the client, then for you there is someone internally always thinking about your well being at the client place.

Cons

This is not con for me. But if someone is looking for instant success and immd results this may not be right fit. This again for people working internally as account managers and recruiters. It is always about delayed gratification which may not fit with instant success people. Where the results are the only thing here it always about efforts and means of you got the result. Again these are not the really cons. This can be cons for someone who does not think this way or don't believe in it.

1 person found this review helpful

TEKsystems Response

Business Manager

Thank you for taking time in sharing your detailed views. This would help candidates take a right decision.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good company with smooth process

Jul 16, 2021 - Software Tester in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Teksystem as Software Tester.Hiring process was too smooth.hiring technical recruiter and Manager all were very supportive. Sagar Konnur and Akshaya Patil was the Technical recruiter and Account Manager for me and both are very supportive and approachable. He cleared all doubts about the position and requirement and did excellent job in terms of interview scheduling, updates.

Cons

Not for now. Joined recently

8. 5.0

Great Place to work!

Jul 23, 2021 - Senior DevOps Engineer/Build & Release Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good work culture. 2. Perfect work-life balance. 3. Employee Caring. 4. Will definitely have career growth. 5. Good Employee Benefits.

Cons

I didn't come across any sort of those things.

9. 5.0

Work life balance

Jul 25, 2021 - Recruiter in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is excellent and everyday we get new things to learn

Cons

Timings are from 9:30 to 6 :30

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company ,job seekers can achieve their expecting job in good way .HR interaction is excellent

Jul 20, 2021 - QA Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Joined 2 week back ,interview process was great with 4 rounds ,HR Interaction and support if full time during the

Cons

As of now no cons ,as I have joined now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,195 Reviews