91% would recommend to a friend
(44304 total reviews)
94% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "for topeka ks the pay here is good and the schedules are good to work for with a family." (in 7412 reviews)
- "The people are great and genuinely want to see you grow and suceed in your career at Target." (in 3820 reviews)
- "Benefits are good; you can elect benefits for self and family if you average 32 hours per week; part" (in 3114 reviews)
- "I stayed because coworkers were lovely and they were great about working around my classes." (in 2843 reviews)
- "The day to day operations and great and most of the team members and great to work with." (in 1914 reviews)
- "You also have to deal with people who don't pull their own weight and poor management." (in 5127 reviews)
- "Long hours and not always sympathetic about needing to leave work at a reasonable time.." (in 2664 reviews)
- "Rude managers who were constantly stressed out and would never allow you to ask questions." (in 1780 reviews)
- "Also plan on working constantly because everything is a priority and there's no work life balance." (in 1655 reviews)
- "No training and then team leads get mad at you when you don't know what you're doing" (in 818 reviews)
Found 44,304 of over 81T reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.031 Oct 2023Director, EngineeringCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
* People culture - small company care in a large enterprise * Engineering culture - in many divisions engineers are equal partners in forging a way forward * Bangalore - Vested with decision autonomy and an equal partnership
* Target doesn’t operate in India - so there is geo and time separation from the customers / shoppers * Group conformity * Engineering - unequal understanding of trade offs leading to sub optimal engineering decisions
- 3.05 Dec 2023Art DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good Pay, Benefits and Brand name recognition
Long Hours Competitive environment Toxic PMs Unnecesary and long meetings Talk Talk Talk about how great the culture is Unnecessary amount of performance review calls
- 5.027 Nov 2023Senior Specialist Guest ServicesCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Work-life balance, good environment, and a very good company for.
There are no cons, extremely good company.
- 5.023 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Flexible timings, hybrid mode. employee friendly environment.
I did not find any cons yet