[24]7.ai Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at [24]7.ai

2.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Disjointed interview process with unskilled and poorly prepared interview team. SVP was last and he forgot everything we talked about in the first phone interview. The interviewers told the truth about the dysfunction and toxic work environment, high turnover and inability to attract candidates

Interview Questions

• Can you function in a toxic environment   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, followed by phone interview with hiring manager and in person with team.
    For in person, an interviewer was out of town so they were scrambling to find me someone else to interview with. Strange that it was last minute, recruiter did not seem experienced. I was told that they would be providing lunch, but never received anything and was there almost 3 hours.

Team was great, too many red flags though for me to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• background, relevant experience to the role, how I would approach a certain situation   Answer Question

VP Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at [24]7.ai.

Interview

The interview process very thorough and honest. The leadership team shared authentic insights to the market opportunity, to the inter-workings of the business and how they needed a change agent. I really appreciated their candor and transparency.

Interview Questions

• We talked a lot about my leadership style and about how I've driven change in an organization. Questions about GTM strategy, marketing goals and measurement were key as well.   Answer Question

Major Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in May 2019.

Interview

5 phone screens, 1 in-person interview.

Company is in Business Processing Outcomes - a very undesirable industry. Two hiring managers had the fear of God on their lips when discussing their competition in Google and IBM. Proceed with caution, talk to current employees who recently departed. WOW.

Interview Questions

• 1. Sell the product to me, I work at a hypothetical telco in California
      2. Why should I believe that you won't bail when things get hard? We've had 5 senior sales roles depart since our new CRO started in the last 6 months.   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at [24]7.ai.

Interview

Asked about my job and asked me a couple questions on what I do, and went straight on with a marketing question, be sure to review. Make sure to know more about the company and focus more on the customers.

Interview Questions

• Q: Try to sell toys to two different customer, one which is looking to buy, another who isn't sure yet.   1 Answer

S/W Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview was very Detailed. I was quizzed on both technical and no technical abilities but my recruiter was very helpful thru the process and made sure I knew what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new role?   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

5 x 1:1 interviews followed by a portfolio presentation. Mostly, the interviews went fine, aside from the alpha ex-Google dev who openly mocked users from my case study for their lack of coding knowledge. He spent the majority of our interview bragging about his impressive credentials.

I was really turned off by their recruiter, who's main priority was not the best interest of the company or me, but in her not having to seek out more candidates if I didn't work out. She was happy to pressure me into disregarding other opportunities, saying they wouldn't be willing to wait a week for me to finish up interviewing with Amazon. Spending lunch with her was quite unpleasant.

The last straw was how they never got back to me, not even with a generic rejection email, after I spent significant time preparing for and then attending a 5+ hour onsite interview session. It's fine to decide I'm not the right fit, but a rejection email is expected after all the time I invested.

After having read all the negative reviews about this company on Glassdoor, I was apprehensive, but decided to pursue them anyway. I would warn others to take heed of the criticism and not be swayed by the plethora of "anonymous" 4 and 5 star reviews that seem to follow every batch of negative ones. You can do better than this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you use data to measure the success of a particular UX project?   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai.

Interview

First a phone call with the recruiter. Then a phone call with the hiring manager. The hiring manager did not ask any technical questions but kept regurgitating the same things over and over again. After that, he said that I was a good fit and wanted me to do a technical interview... Then for the next 7 days I tried to get some clarification about the nature of the technical interview... They said that no coding was involvement, but they did not provide any details about what it would be on. They were vague, unclear and ambiguous. At that point, I had it and told them to just schedule the phone interview so that I can get it out of the way; because there was no way to study for it and they were simply setting me up to fail. However, then they got back to me and told me that they cancelled the technical interview and wished me good luck. I honestly did not care either way at that point and emailed them and told them that it was 100% the correct decision. However, then the hiring manager emailed me and wrote a condescending email, which I found it to be unprofessional and simply rude. Just stay away and do not waste your time because they do not know what they want.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live in Manhattan?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

Very detailed and multi layered; involved technical, leadership as well as behavioral questions. There were phone interviews with people at various levels, followed by a final interview via video conference

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process starts with the standard phone filter by the recruiter and then the hiring manager. Next a face to face with the hiring manager. I was impressed by the style of the interview with the hiring manager and later on with the entire team. They were well prepared and had a well thought out methodology addressing cultural fit, domain expertise and personality.

The next step is a 5-hour on-site with multiple team members including executives and colleagues. A similar methodology was used by all interviewers. I appreciated the well coordinated hand offs between interviewers which gave me 15 minutes breather between sessions and ensured I wasn't repeating the same story five times.

Final step - an interview with the CMO, Scott Horn. An intense session which kept me on my toes for 30 minutes. The intensity conveyed the level of thinking and knowledge expected by CMO, it also provided insight into the working style.

I enjoyed the challenge and respectful consideration for me during the process. Needless to say, I took the job.

Interview Questions

• Congratulations, you were just appointed the CEO of the company you work at. What are the key elements of the plan you'll present to the board?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.