[24]7.ai Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Apr 2019

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)).

Interview

It was brief and rigid. Recruiter set it up and I went to their office for the interview. The interviewer asked me a lot of questions about my experience. I answered all of them the I also asked about the company.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule the telephonic technical interview. After first interview, I got another email saying that they want to conduct another technical phone interview. During the second interview, I was told that the first interviewer was confused so they are conducting second interview.
    After answering all question correctly and finishing the interview before time, interviewer asked me a bonus question. I gave him my ideas and he seemed to be happy with it. I did not received any update for a week so I sent couple of emails and got a response saying they found a better fit.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process seemed a little dry at first as the recruiter is fresh out of college and following her documented email process.
    Phone screen/interview with recruiter

Phone interview with hiring manager. Manager was open about what he was looking for and seemed very personable.

In-person interview with team panel, but position was filled and interview cancelled prior to coming in.

Interview Questions

• Quick overview of qualifications and history. After preliminaries out of the way it turned into a good talk about the company culture.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through an Employee Referral. I had 2 rounds of telephonic interview before I was given the offer. Both of them were technical interviews by developers in the team. They began with the resume questions and jumped into coding. Each phone screen had 2 questions on general topics like Arrays, Strings etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Each of the interviewer was 30 min late, so end up wasting 2hrs on that. Above that they are rude and will never agree to say. This gives the vibe of culture which I presume is not good at all. Please think 100 times before applying here. They will for sure no treat you very well. Rather wasting time to apply here go for some other options.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai.

Interview

The process was pretty fast and straight forward. Got a call from the hiring manager asking me about my background. and after I passed it, got an e-mail scheduling me for an on-site interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Applied to job posting
    2. Phone interview with in-house recruiter
    3. Onsite interview with in-house recruiter
    4. Onsite interview with Leadership team
    5. No feedback on interview after 3 1/2 weeks
    6. Sent 3 emails to recruiting team requesting interview feedback- no response
    7. In-house recruiter finally called me. I Received good interview feedback and info that the job I applied to was on hold.
    I think the in-house lead recruiter could use some "candidate relationship training".

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

6 phone interviews and a personality test. All the phone interviews were positive, but in the end b/c one of the team members had a couple issues, the offer was not extended. My biggest problem was that the recruiter (who works at 24/7) gave me the distinct impression an offer was being extended and went as far as to discuss salary, references, compensation, benefits and was prepared to come back with an offer. A week later the hiring manager shared that this was not the case. Very disappointing and the recruiter was incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is my style of selling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (Campbell, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a great recruiter - it went downhill from there. Clearly, I should have heeded the Glassdoor reviews. Heed the comments by those behind the charades. Also, after 17 years with no plan to go public, etc. you have to wonder. Mismanagement appears rampant. There are too many other options to give this one a second glance.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking to leave a stable, larger company for a smaller one with undefined roles.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at [24]7.ai (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process took almost 2 weeks since I applied. I was contacted by the recruiter who happened to be an intern. A phone interview was scheduled for 45 minutes. First one was an HR interview who was supposed to interview for 15 minutes. This guy never called. Second was a technical interview which went good. I dont know why I was rejected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.