CSC Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CSC Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CSC

2.7

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume through a friend working at the company. After a few days I heard back from CSC and was scheduled for a call with the project lead. I spoke with the project lead for 30 minutes. A couple days later I was scheduled for another call the following week. I spoke with the integration lead for 30 minutes. After a few days, I received another call invite, during which I spoke with one of the top performing associates and the program manager for 30 minutes. After a few more days, I received an offer e-mail, which I accepted, and then began the background check and on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were somewhat broad. Why do you want to work in consulting? What is your experience with the utility industry? What management and other skills do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application online, was contacted 3 days later by HR wanting to schedule a phone interview. They asked about my experience with technology, where I see myself in 1 year and why I wanted to work for CSC. After that, I was passed of to a partner for a face to face. He talked himself for 45 minutes and asked me why I wanted the job as he walked out of the restaurant. I was reached 2 weeks later to learn I got it.

Interview Questions

• I didn't know first day logistics until 1 hour before I should've been there where to go.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, NH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Hanover, NH (US)).

Interview

4 interviews - 2 on campus, 1 phone, 1 in person

Interview Questions

• How would you determine the market potential for a new IT service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

out of business school - took the offer as presented.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

1 Pre-Screening on the phone, basic questions as to your college experience and any other work experience related to the position that was applied.
    1 Technical Phone interview, basic technical questions regarding Computer Programming, SDLC and questions to test logic

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in computers programming languages?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Three phone interviews

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult. Just relate your experience to what the position is looking for   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC in October 2013.

Interview

I first applied online for the position and was denied. Then the company visited my career fair and I got along very well with the recruiter and I was called to come in for an interview the next day. There were two interviewers in separate rooms. The first one was very nice, asked pretty easy normal interview questions and asked about relocation preferences. The second interviewer asked more technical questions about my skill sets.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC in October 2013.

Interview

The company contacted me via phone after I applied through their website. The HR Representative set up a 45 minute phone interview for the next day. We walked through basics like work background, school and experience, and then talked a little about strengths and weaknesses. She set up an in person interview with a staffing manager in the local office for the next week. During this interview we talked more specifically about my technical experience and proficiency with various software packages. A lot of it I had never worked with before, but I assured him that I was eager to learn.

I waited two weeks before I reached out to the woman in HR who said I did not get the internal job that I applied for but they had a position in consulting where I would be travelling for work and set me up with a 30 minute call with the PM on the project. After I completed the phone call the woman in HR called me the next day with a job offer. I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If, after six months of consulting, you decide this is not the career for you, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the baseline, I asked higher, we met in the middle.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC in February 2012.

Interview

3 interviews total

Multiple case study questions for each

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Hiring/interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• If you were interested in consulting, why go through your internship and apply months after your graduation (as opposed to while in school/right after graduation)?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

First job out of college, interviewing for ERP practice. Phone interview asking questions about my grades experience etc. 2nd phone interview asking about ERP experience. 3rd interview was face to face, basically recruiting me to come work for the company.

Interview Questions

• How does a finance degree relate to ERP systems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.