Curate Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Mar 2019

Interviews for Top Jobs at Curate Partners

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoneham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Curate Partners (Stoneham, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough, transparent and insightful, from my perspective. They were very descriptive and enthusiastic about bringing my position on board and what the expectations were, etc. I truly enjoyed my discussions with all of them. Each member was clear on the goals of the company and what aspirations they had for their employees. The last interview was to meet the rest of the team, which I respected in terms of creating and maintaining the company culture. Meaning it was important to the founders that I could work well with the other employees, which I value in employers.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Curate Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter asked for a time slot for a phone interview. The recruiter and I were having a time conflict, but even though I was busy, I brought forward a meeting that I had that time he asked for and gave him an alternate time. Despite all my effort to nail it down, he didn't bother to either confirm or give an alternate time for the phone call. Two days later I sent him another email, but didn't get any response. Complete radio silence. I don't understand that difficulty of sending an email telling me whether he wants to interview me or not, even if he's changed his mind. It's rediculously unprofessional just ignoring a candidate like that.

I'd like to give an advice to all recruiters, when you reach out a candidate for an interview and for any reason you have decided to move forward with other candidates, you should at least finish what you've started. It's so disrespectful just ignoring the candidate's emails and didn't update him/her.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Curate Partners in February 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. Started with phone screen, eventually came in for a 3 hour on-site interview on a holiday (apparently they were not closed). Was told I would hear back soon. Recruiter emailed the next day to say she would be out the rest of the week, but they would have an answer the following Monday. Never heard from them again. Sorry, but I come in for 3 hours on a holiday and you don't even have the common courtesy of following up when you say you will? I guess I lucked out. If that's how they treat candidates, I am definitely not interested in working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about us? Describe a key deal you have won.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoneham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Curate Partners (Stoneham, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was referred through a friend who knew one of the founders of the company. Within a day or two of passing along my resume, the internal Talent Acquisition reached out to me. She was friendly, polite and very informative! She was genuinely interested in getting to know me, asked about my current situation, and provided me with a lot of information on Curate and the company culture. She promptly emailed me to set up an onsite interview. Upon arriving, she met with me first to chat to debrief me on the style of the interview and what to expect (this was great because it helped calm my nerves and made me feel prepared). I then met 1:1 with a couple of the founders, and a few current employees for about a total of 3 hours. Everyone was personable, and the style was conversational to understand more of my background/ see how I personally would be a fit within their culture. After leaving, their internal talent aquisition reached out to me again very promptly (within a day or two) and asked to set up another final onsite. Again, I went onsite, but this time for about an hour. They presented me with the offer, talked it through with me to make sure the structure of the company made sense and answer any questions I had. Not only was the interview process efficient and informative, but I could tell the whole company genuinely cared. Accepting the offer was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.