Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Interviews at Dun & Bradstreet

2.8

Data Lead Interview

Interview

Standard interview process. Meet with hiring manager followed by other stakeholders (4 other individuals). Generally takes 4-8 weeks. Can be quicker if they really need to close a position. The process was well coordinated by the recruitment team, which was responsive and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the company? Why are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional interview process. The people that are interviewing you do not pay attention, which is obvious. The attire that they find acceptable to wear during the interview is also questionable (tie dye?), and everyone lacks personality in the interview. Really unfortunate process.

Interview Questions

• "Why did you write this sentence in the second paragraph of your email?"   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

In my first interview, the person interviewing barely gave me an opportunity to speak and only spoke about the role without asking me about my experience. Then, I was told I would be able to schedule a second interview if I were to email my availability to the interviewer. However, I never heard back after sending two emails with my availability, as requested. This was a completely unprofessional experience and has made me feel like my time applying and interviewing was not perceived as valuable enough for this company to even send a response to my emails.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (San Mateo, CA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn and they gave the standard HR screening questions to get an idea of my experience.

A week later, was given an hour to talk to an engineering manager about questions and was sent a coder pad to complete a relatively easy question. I was able to solve it pretty easily, but was given a standard rejection 2 weeks later with no feedback. Typical, but no hard feelings there.

Looking back at the process, I did not receive timely communication once I accepted the interview and was left wondering what the timeline was like moving forward. When we allocate time from a job to interview, I would expect a more respectable channel of communication, rather than playing duck duck goose with lined up candidates. Furthermore, the recruiter attached another candidate's resume by mistake in the rejection email which definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in December 2020.

Interview

First round with the recruiter for some basic information on resume.
    Second round starts with how much I know about this company. Then solved two easy level questions in code pad. One is a binary search related problem and the other is DFS related.
    Overall, it went very well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Interview process was smooth with a phone round, in-person round, and a data quiz. After getting through all that and being said I would get an offer they kept ghosting me. A month later, they finally got back to say they would move on with other candidates. Very unprofessional.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Initial Recruiter Screen. Pretty bad experience , from someone who’s been actively interviewing and talking to other recruiters. Because I don’t use Java as my main language at work, but another OO language I was told I wouldn’t qualify for the senior position. Illogical. Also in response to how much of my day I spend coding - apparently 60% is too less. Please ask your recruiter to reserve their judgment to themselves.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dun and Bradstreet.   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

1st round: Initial conversation with the recruiter about my background, the role, and company. Good conversation.

2nd round: A technical screening call with the hiring team. Pretty standard line questioning with 2 live coding samples.

3rd round: 3 hour slog of technical deep dive, again with the hiring team. 1 live diagramming session and a 3rd live coding scenario. The hiring team focused heavily on technical minutiae and struggled to answer reverse interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a function (in any language) to print the Fibonacci sequence to the given number n.   Answer Question
    • Write configuration management (in any framework) code to install and configure a database   Answer Question
    • Create a diagram of a 3 tier web application.   Answer Question
    • Write configuration management (in any framework) code to install a web server, deploy an HTML file, and configure a given vhost entry for the HTML file.   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was straight forward. 1 tech round followed by Managerial round and finally HR round. After that recruiter presented me with the offer and started the hiring process instantly.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how i could adapt in the company culture. Prepare more on what company does become familiar with the D&B business.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Process was very professional... almost throughout. Went through several rounds of interviews and the Talent Representative was very responsive. Final step was a video interview with several members of the team. I followed up with thank you emails to each member... and never hear a peep from anyone in the organization again. I was “ghosted” after several interviews over many weeks. I can certainly understand if they went with another candidate, but I cannot understand the complete lack of professionalism of “ghosting.” There simply is no excuse for treating any candidate with so little respect. Reflecting on the interview, I could see where I might not be a good fit. I was probably about 10-15 years older than anyone on the team. I’m not a stranger to age discrimination. My advice, if you are over 40 or value common courtesy, take a hard pass on this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of your successes in previous roles.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.