EY Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EY Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2019

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter on LinkedIn, I applied and got a call for a pre-screening interview. Then they invited me to a 1-1 interview in their offices in Jacksonville, FL. They flew me in and paid for all expenses (car, uber, hotel, food). The interviews were kind of intense, two behavioral and one case study.

I believe each case study will be different, but my most important tip is to research HOW to answer case study interview questions. There is a certain way and the interviewers know and notice this. Don’t rush and answer the question, think about it, state the background, then your answer or options supported by facts (from the case) and finally state your conclusion and WHY. This will make all the difference.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone then with HR then with a couple of managers. Pretty standard with Big 4. Behavioral Questions. Nothing really technical. Google behavioral questions and practice beforehand. This should be enough to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Essay question about a scenario. Different for each one   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 30-45 mins. then onsite interview where they show you around the office and multiple people will interview and ask you some questions. The questions were overall not too difficult

Interview Questions

• What is a challenging situation you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It went great. They asked a lot of behavioral question so be prepared to answer your favorite super hero, how you demonstrated leadership, how do you work with groups, how do you take control if some oisnt pulling their weight. Things like that. I interviewed with 3 people for 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Straight forward. You have phone interview then office interview. Office interview consists of 2 behaviors and 1 case study for the SDC. You get a office tour before the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy and involved a written test which was pretty easy to solve involving general maths, english and problem solving qus. Followed by 3 round of interviews (1 hr and 2 technical)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds and it was the most unprofessional experience I ever had with such reputed company. My first round was with HR on telephone on Friday and then he called me on Saturday and asked me to prepare a PPT on a topic and asked me to submit it by afternoon. He was unnecessarily pushing me to get it done as soon as possible because he needed it to send it further to the Manager. I somehow managed to complete it in that much time and send it to him but he failed to acknowledge my mail and did not gave me any update that he has shared with the Manager or not. On Monday I came for discussion round with Manager and he told me that HR shared your PPT few minutes ago and now I'm going through it. The manager was really nice and had set his expectations really well. Next was Partner round, the partner was so unprofessional. He was least bothered about the interview and was more interested to know how his ex employees were doing in the company that I'm currently working with. I was not selected but the HR was so scared to tell me, he kept on saying that partner has not yet shared the feedback and we'll get back to you once we receive any update from him.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked me to give an overview of work I do and why I was interested to join his team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2016.

Interview

4 rounds.
    first two screening process. 3rd and 4th personal interview rounds First round, everyone present was aked to give introduction. Based on this many were rejected. Next round was written round, three sections were multiple choice, one written question. next two rounds personal interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

I went through a referral so I was greeted by the HR personnel at the entrance. The first round was an analytical test which you had to complete in about half an hour. I got through the next round and was interviewed by the Senior Manager of the concerned team. After getting through to the next round I got on a call with the Senior Manager and the Associate Director. The whole process was smooth and relaxed and I got the offer the very same day.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked me competency based questions to test my character and will. Also they asked me a few questions on Javascript and MS Excel.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Easy interview but a slow process.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st is an HR round, 2nd a technical rounder with a senior/manager and the 3rd round with the AD/Senior manager

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.