EY Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EY Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially there was an aptitude test followed by a Group discussion. Then there was an interview solely based on the resume. In one week there was another interview with a director after which I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

One digital pre-recorded interview in which I had two chances to record each answer. Followed by 3 onsite in-person interviews with 3 different interviewers during which they asked me behavioral questions and about my relevant experience.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. 1 phone call and 1 in person interview with a case study. The case study wasn't tough but did require some critical thinking. The recruiter was very friendly and easy to communicate with

Interview Questions

• Why this position and company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter on LinkedIn, I applied and got a call for a pre-screening interview. Then they invited me to a 1-1 interview in their offices in Jacksonville, FL. They flew me in and paid for all expenses (car, uber, hotel, food). The interviews were kind of intense, two behavioral and one case study.

I believe each case study will be different, but my most important tip is to research HOW to answer case study interview questions. There is a certain way and the interviewers know and notice this. Don’t rush and answer the question, think about it, state the background, then your answer or options supported by facts (from the case) and finally state your conclusion and WHY. This will make all the difference.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Straight forward. You have phone interview then office interview. Office interview consists of 2 behaviors and 1 case study for the SDC. You get a office tour before the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone then with HR then with a couple of managers. Pretty standard with Big 4. Behavioral Questions. Nothing really technical. Google behavioral questions and practice beforehand. This should be enough to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Essay question about a scenario. Different for each one   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 30-45 mins. then onsite interview where they show you around the office and multiple people will interview and ask you some questions. The questions were overall not too difficult

Interview Questions

• What is a challenging situation you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It went great. They asked a lot of behavioral question so be prepared to answer your favorite super hero, how you demonstrated leadership, how do you work with groups, how do you take control if some oisnt pulling their weight. Things like that. I interviewed with 3 people for 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2019.

Interview

Got a mail from the HR saying your profile is shortlisted. But in the first round of screening in the name of checking communication, they selected only those candidates who had a relevant work ex similar to this profile or who have already worked/working/interned in Big 4 companies! Rest all were asked to leave. HR should mention if this was the preliminary requirement, our time and day would not have been wasted! Poor sourcing!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds and it was the most unprofessional experience I ever had with such reputed company. My first round was with HR on telephone on Friday and then he called me on Saturday and asked me to prepare a PPT on a topic and asked me to submit it by afternoon. He was unnecessarily pushing me to get it done as soon as possible because he needed it to send it further to the Manager. I somehow managed to complete it in that much time and send it to him but he failed to acknowledge my mail and did not gave me any update that he has shared with the Manager or not. On Monday I came for discussion round with Manager and he told me that HR shared your PPT few minutes ago and now I'm going through it. The manager was really nice and had set his expectations really well. Next was Partner round, the partner was so unprofessional. He was least bothered about the interview and was more interested to know how his ex employees were doing in the company that I'm currently working with. I was not selected but the HR was so scared to tell me, he kept on saying that partner has not yet shared the feedback and we'll get back to you once we receive any update from him.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked me to give an overview of work I do and why I was interested to join his team.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.