EY Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EY Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Brief intro with staffing firm. No engagement with EY directly before they asked for completion of a highly-involved, high time commitment, case study about a real life problem that would take a full day or more to articulate - all before even a single word with an EY staffer. This screams of free consulting that plagues a portion of the tech world. No thanks. Removed myself from consideration. I encourage you to to the same. No free lunch for EY. Shameful practice.

Interview Questions

• None via a real person - all via one-sided technology. Quite impersonal and just lame.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Painful, slow process with complete lack of communications from the recruiter. Overall a six month process that ended with no follow-up communications from the recruiter or hiring manager. T

The leader of the organization is not experienced in the specific function, hence, the next level down, does not follow sound practices for the function. Complete lack of a sense of urgency or organizational direction from the management team.

Interview Questions

• Q: June 10th 2015; When can you start as this is the most urgent hire for the organization? We really need someone to take over this function as the former leader was fired in May and the internal organization is very dissatisfied.   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process, which was very quick, included an initial phone interview/screening with a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. By far, the entire process was very thorough and quick. I received an offer within one day from my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions posed were general in nature (i.e., discuss, in chronological order, your professional background and stay focused on what you did specifically vs. what you and your team (the "WE" aspect) may have done; and behavioral-related questions).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the initial offer was more than fair.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

1. HR Hiring Manager phone screening interview
    2. Phone Interview with Hiring Manager or substitute
    3. HR Hiring Manager schedules and team host OnSite interviews with up to 3 team interviewers
    4. Phone Offer made

Interview Questions

• Give me two examples of projects where you had to drive more than usual in order to get the project across the line? And what were some lessons learned?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process included a screening interview on the phone with a recruiter, an initial phone interview with the outgoing hiring manager, a face to face interview with the incoming hiring manager, an interview with both (one in the room, the other on the phone), an interview with several members of the team I would be joining (two in the room, another on the phone) and a final face to face interview with both a team member and the HR leader for the Northeast. By the time EY made an offer I had received another, very attractive offer for a position in Europe and they hurried their process a bit towards the end when I let them know this. At all times I was kept informed of next steps and treated very courteously by everyone.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a particularly difficult or unexpected question, but the outgoing hiring manager turned the tables on me at the initial telephone interview and asked *me* to interview *her.*   2 Answers

Negotiation

The offer was very fair and I did not negotiate.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Great process, very casual conversations, a few structured questions but nothing to difficult at all. Overall very relaxed and a enjoyably experience . Not may steps 2 interviews and the job was offered.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Spoke to two partners for about 30 minutes each. Was an informal discussion around skills and personality to see if I was a fit for the organization and the group that I was joining. Overall was a relaxed interview. I had done two prescreen interviews with HR folks prior to the in person which is where they vetted my technical skills and fit for EY.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Thiruvananthapuram) in June 2019.

Interview

Single round tech interview for 1 hr good technical questions from cloud computing and .net micro services .they have asked question from ted and design pattern .some questions from project and architecture design.

Interview Questions

• difference between aws and azure and options . which is good among this   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was given a comprehensive overview of the recruitment process prior to the first interview and so far it has gone exactly as I was told. Stage one and two interviews have been very professional and impressive. My only issue was the technical evaluation in stage two which felt like it was abit made up. The technical testing feels like a one fit all type and for an experienced hire that can be disorienting.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where vertical integration in an industry has not worked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

HR was professional in scheduling, following up and updating the feedback. First round was professional and it was like friendly discussion, second round there were more personal questions and I guess personal scenario was one of reason for decision.

Interview Questions

• Experience back ground and fit for the role   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.