Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 560 of over 560 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bangalore)

Interview

technical interview then hr interview and offer letter will be received. Initially online assessment would be there with coding included. There are in total 3 rounds in this process. They provide a great package.

Interview Questions
  • projects done, technical skills,non-technical skills.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Epsilon

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epsilon

Interview

4 rounds Technical round Manager Round Director round & HR. In Technical and manager round check your technical skills and work experience. In Manager round and director round they can check you logical thinking and how you handle the situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epsilon

Application

I interviewed at Epsilon

Interview

Interview was cool nice process but after clearing one test and 2 rounds of technical. I got a call from HR for manager round i gave them a slot to schedule the manager round. But i never received any calendar invite or call from HR for the same. I don't understand what happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epsilon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon Interview It was good, friendly team. One round (video interview) with one of the directors and a final round with four different people from the team (video interview).

Interview Questions
  • A lot of work experience questions and also hypotheticals.

Epsilon

Application

I interviewed at Epsilon

Interview

First-round was an Online Assessment Test which easy and moderate. I cleared the online assessment and received a mail saying I'm shortlisted for the interview which was going to be held the next day. I waited and waited but neither did I get any interview link (online interview) nor they gave any news whether it is postponed or anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

1 phone interview with the recruiter, followed by 3 video interviews with different people on the team. The entire process went quickly and smoothly. Recruiter was awesome and everyone was really great.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Epsilon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon

Interview

It was good, pretty behavioral. One round (video interview) with the recruiter and a final round with four different people from the team (video interview). The last round is a total of 2 hours

Interview Questions
  • A lot of work experience questions and also hypotheticals. The one that stands out most is: "if a client reaches out to you on a friday night after most of your team has gone home for the weekend and asks for something by Monday that would require your team to work all weekend to accomplish, how would you handle that?"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

good round 1 , was strict had many time partitions puts more pressure , partitioning of time was a good idea but gives very very less time for thinking , compiler was really good , everything was smooth and decent

Interview Questions
  • c# , aptitude , qna , lr , va , ss

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in May 2021

Interview

Multiple rounds, first with a recruiter that is not very hands on/specific. Next round will be with more technical knowledge. Recruiter just read off the requirements from the job listing online.

Interview Questions
  • First round was just checking my credentials from job listing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process can be short or extensive, and if you are adequately prepared and are able to impress the employer, ultimately results in a job offer. In this article, we explain what the interview process is, describe some common stages of the process and detail the primary phases of a normal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Their interview process was very lengthy. - First an online assessment round consisting 5 questions each from postgre sql, python, flask, jira, git etc -Second, a purely technical round consisting of sql questions. Practice from leetcode, hackerank etc to clear this round -Third another technical round. This includes explaining previous project experiences and solving random puzzles. -Fourth round was told to be kind of final technical-managerial round. But here the questions were fully from in-depth python use cases. I am not sure why Python was mentioned as an added advantage in the job description, but the interview was heavily focused on python implementation. I could reach only up to this level. After this there will be an HR round

Interview Questions
  • SQL questions involving multiple joins, date functions, self join, window functions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 560 Interviews