Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 17 Nov 2017

2.7

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Quick in scheduling interviews, clear communication about expectations. However, for a company that prides itself on its competency and professionalism, and seeks same for a client-facing role, I was quite taken aback and disappointed to be ghosted after my 3rd round, multi-hour interview with 3 team members. It takes nary a few minutes to send a "thanks but no thanks" response to my own follow-up thank you email, but apparently they aren't quite as competent and professional as they think. Epsilon, please do better than putting immature, passive-aggressive millennials in senior-level positions. And hopefully the person you blew off won't one day be the client POC you're interacting with.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of project management software do you use?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

The interview process included an initial phone interview with someone from HR. The questions were standard; tell me about yourself, why Epsilon. Next was an hour phone interview with a director. These questions were more comprehensive and in-depth. They covered some of my past work experience and projects I had worked on in school regarding regression analysis. Lastly was the in person interviews with three different people in the analytics group. Each interview involved a problem exercise similar to the work they do. The goal was to gauge your competency and to see how you solve problems. Finally, there was a 30 minute SAS test to gauge how much coding experience you have.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

All behavioral. Mostly questions about past experience and why I liked Epsilon. Interviewers also wanted to know about technical skills. They also were interested in problem solving and challenges you had faced in the past.

Interview Questions

• Questions about what Epsilon does which is hard even for them to explain   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career portal, and had a first round on-campus interview a few weeks later. The first interview was mostly behavioral. The second round was an on-site interview where I met with five Account Directors for 30 minutes each. The questions were heavily based on past experiences in school, work, etc. that involved working with teams and clients, as well as trying to gauge your interest in the company. The process was quick - exactly one month between my first interview and receiving my offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you worked as part of a team where not everyone got along or had the same approach - how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, with recruiter who talked incredibly fast and seemed to have no interest in the interview, then a pleasant Skype interview with the head of the department, then an in-person interview with three employees.

I had a negative experience with the HR process, for instance, I received an email from them that I didn't receive the job the night before my interview, the job mentioned in the email wasn't even the job I applied for, which caused some confusion and uncertainty walking into the interview.

Secondly, I followed up after the interview and was given a timeline of when I would hear back, two weeks after that, no word, followed up again. At this point I had received offers from three other companies and let it go.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screen after resume submission, then onsite interview with team manager and associates. Very pleasant. Chat with manager and team members with past experiences, course projects and so on. Company office is in a nice environment, associates are all very friendly. Generally it was good experience.

BA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon in June 2017.

Interview

Got a Phone call from staffing agency, met with staffing agency and did paperwork. Then had a phone screen with staffing agency account manager and then and one week later had an interview onsite

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

Straight forward process. Phone screen and a technical test to take online (SQL proficiency) followed by onsite with Manager, Director and various staff. If there were multiple teams with Sr BSA opening, could be a panel interview with people from different client teams. Client teams would then meet afterwards to provide feedback to HR and managers and determine which team was the best fit for the person being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Describe how you prefer to gather and document requirements. Describe some of the requirements documents you have produced.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Columbus, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied for the Copywriting internship as well as the entry level copywriter position. The HR department in Texas contacted me and let me know they were interested in interviewing me for the internship. The interview process was pretty straightforward. I spoke to two of the design creative directors for about 30 minutes and then two copywriters came in and interviewed me. I walked them through my portfolio and was on my way. The process was fun, lighthearted and all in all, pretty comfortable.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Series of four 30 min interviews back to back with 4 different members of the team. Asked a lot about resume. Come prepared knowing a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a situation in the workplace when you felt challenged.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.