Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2018

2.7

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

A brief 30-minute phone screening followed by a virtual, more in depth interview. The phone screening was basic and mainly went through my resume while the virtual interview was asked me about some of the projects I have worked on.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I apply online through LinkedIn. The next day HR emailed me asking for a phone interview, after the Phone interview the same emailed me the same day asking for an In-person interview. Then the next day I had the second interview with some test.

Interview Questions

• they ask me about some examples of what did in the past   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was done in a speedy process for me since I told them I needed to know soon which was awesome. It was a great experience. Got to interview with the entire team that I'd be working with which was great.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I had an on campus interview, it was scheduled for 15 minutes and we used just under that time. My interviewer just asked questions and did really let me build a conversation but that was just the one woman I spoke with. I did not get a call back but they hold a second/final rounds at their office in Irving a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What does Epsilon do?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you will be doing as a BSA Intern?   1 Answer
    • Then a lot of basic behavioral questions like, why would you fit in, what is your greatest achievement not on your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Broomfield, CO (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process started off as an on campus interview and then was invited to their office. This started off with a quick Q&A with current employees and then there were 5 30 minute interviews. It was a long day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked well in a team   Answer Question
    • If you were a project manager how would you motivate your employees to work extra hours to get a project done?   Answer Question
    • General questions about resume   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then got called in for first round interviews and then final round. Some people were super nice and friendly, however one of the people I met with, not so much. Very rude and arrogant. It seemed towards the end of the process things got shady and I saw some red flags. They said they were restructuring and stressed and weren’t sure of where the future of the team was going. Not
    something you should be saying to someone you’re trying to recruit to come work for you. In the end, HR gave some bs response that they wouldn’t be hiring someone. Don’t really understand why they wasted my time.. and there’s. The whole time, they kept telling me how perfect I was for the job.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Mesquite, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with head of HR, face to face with department head. Job offer. (If you have experience the process goes very smooth!) face to face was very casual. Office seems pretty cool as well!

Senior Email Campaign Specialist Interview

Interview

I applied for the Senior Specialist role, and the recruiter reached back out to me asking if I'd like to speak on the phone regarding the Email Campaign Specialist position. I told her I had applied for the Senior position, and she told me that I would have to go through the interview process and the team would have to evaluate me to see if I was at that level.

FYI Epsilon - that is now how it works. Candidates do not want to waste their time interviewing (hours and hours of meeting people, taking time off work, etc) for a fresh grad position just so the team can "assess" if the candidate is at a higher level. I applied for the Senior position because I have a handful of years of email-specific experience and know that is the level I am at.

Senior Social Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email from HR that the hiring manager wanted to speak with me. I called the recruiter to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager later that week. Once set up, the hiring manager was running late, and had to dial-in a second person (HR did not inform me there would be two people on the call). The call lasted about 45 minutes. There were a lot of basic questions about the job, but also a lot of philosophical questions like “what’s the best and worst piece of personal advice you’ve ever received,” and “name a personal philosophy you had earlier this year that you’ve since changed.” Prepare for many different types of questions, some which could potentially throw you off.

Interview Questions

• Name a personal philosophy you had earlier this year that you’ve since changed.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Interview

I interviewed on campus and everything went well. The questions were very standard and the person I interviewed with had previously been in the associate account executive position. He said that most of the required skills would be learned on the job but I guess there were other candidates that were more appealing

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.