Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 16 Sep 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screen after resume submission, then onsite interview with team manager and associates. Very pleasant. Chat with manager and team members with past experiences, course projects and so on. Company office is in a nice environment, associates are all very friendly. Generally it was good experience.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

Straight forward process. Phone screen and a technical test to take online (SQL proficiency) followed by onsite with Manager, Director and various staff. If there were multiple teams with Sr BSA opening, could be a panel interview with people from different client teams. Client teams would then meet afterwards to provide feedback to HR and managers and determine which team was the best fit for the person being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Describe how you prefer to gather and document requirements. Describe some of the requirements documents you have produced.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Columbus, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied for the Copywriting internship as well as the entry level copywriter position. The HR department in Texas contacted me and let me know they were interested in interviewing me for the internship. The interview process was pretty straightforward. I spoke to two of the design creative directors for about 30 minutes and then two copywriters came in and interviewed me. I walked them through my portfolio and was on my way. The process was fun, lighthearted and all in all, pretty comfortable.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Went to a university career fair and applied online. Emailed back a month later for an interview. The Interview consisted of behavioral interview questions and was very comfortable. It was a one on one interview and the interviewer was typing while I was talking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a colleague and how did you work it out with them?   Answer Question

Marketing Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me in regards to this position. Ten minutes late for the phone interview, had to reschedule, second time the recruiter forgot to call me- emailed me the day after to reschedule. The third time is the charm right? The phone interview went well- at least I thought so- then I received an email about a week later saying I wasn't selected to move further. To be honest, I was happy I didn't.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by an HR recruiter for a Sr Director position. Responded that I was interested in discussing the opportunity. We arranged a call, she was a no show. We arranged another call - no show. Third call arranged - she cancelled at the last moment. Fourth time (what was I thinking) she completely blew me off, no explanation. If HR treats you like that when they are recruiting, it's not a good indicator for the future.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the interview through Skype and the people were very nice and easy going, she asked a few basic questions and explained the position to me. The person I interviewed with initially was alumni from my university, and the following interview was with the recruiter. Asked me to tell about myself and about certain qualifications on my resume, also wanted to know about previous experiences that relate to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance in which you did not agree with a coworker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, and I heard back within two weeks. First round was a 30 minute behavior interview; second and final round was around two hours, and again were behavioral interviews with about four upper management individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with conflict, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Quite standard process - hr phone, 2 phone screens with team member and HM, then onsite. The onsite included a technical test and 4-5 round 1-on-1 with the team members. The overall process was smooth and pleasant.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter after applying online and had a quick phone interview. I was asked basic questions related to things on my resume. I did not get a job offer though.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.