Fifth Third Interview Questions

Updated 19 Aug 2015

2.7

Interview

A one on one with manger going over custmer service experience. And cash handling experience, How long have been in banking, how I hard about the job. Did I have any questions , they showed me around introduced me to the other staff

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third in July 2015.

Interview

My first interview was delightful, straight and to the point. The interviewing manager asked very straight forward sales & customer service based questions, scenarios and outcomes. I was asked back for a second interview, still waiting for the manager to schedule with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a sales situation?   1 Answer
    • How did you overcome the objections?   Answer Question
    • What do you like most about your current position? What do you like least?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

The lady doing the interview on phone was very rude and acted like she couldn't care and didn't want to be doing the interview. Not good communication process. Not a good company. Stay away!!!!!

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

I applied online and took a week to get an email for the phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward, and a good experience. I thought I could get the job offer since we talked about how I will be suitable for the position, etc. Anyways, I got an email two days later saying that they choose someone else. Overall a good experience.

Non-Exempt Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

All interviews are conducted based on a variety of situational inquires in which the prospective candidate is asked a series of questions and the response must be a specific example and described in a manner that utilizes the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) technique. The interview process for nearly all positions begins with a brief 30minute phone interview, followed by 1, or 2 in-person interviews. Hiring decisions are typically made within 20-30 days of a position being posted on the careers website.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an issue with a co-worker   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a call a few days after a applying to set up a phone screening. The screening was that following Monday. It lasted a total of 15 min. The recruiter asked me if I had questions before the process even begin, which I thought was weird. Then, he proceeded to ask me questions from a list he read off as he typed my responses. When he got to the question about my last job, I gave him a brief answer which he demanded I elaborate. Then told me I would hear back within a week. I received an email 5 min after the call stating they wouldn't move forward. I didn't feel comfortable with the recruiter, the monotone he had or his lack of wanting to answer any questions I wanted to ask.

Customer Service Representative/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email from the recruiter to confirm a phone interview time for the next day. The phone interview was brief. We went over my resume and was asked why I left my previous job, and how my sales and customer service skills are. After that I received another interview face to face. The interview was about 30 min long. Typical interview questions. It was an overall good experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Tuesday was asked to a phone interview by email the following day. I spoke with the lady for about half an hour and it was literally everything that she emailed me to answer.

Interview Questions

• What are my career goals?   1 Answer
    • What experience did I have in CSR?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third in May 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxing and easy. They asked me basic questions about my skills and qualifications. I was also asked some questions about myself. We spent most of the time talking about how things worked at the branch and getting to know each other. It was a great environment and the interview was not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had a conflict with a team member or coworker?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from an online application for a branch manager position. Having no formal banking experience, I was surprised to receive an interview with a VP. She asked many situational questions about employees, conflict resolution, sales, etc. I made it to the final two candidates, although was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an experience of how you addressed an upset client?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.