Gemini Solutions Python Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gemini Solutions Python Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Gemini Solutions

3.3

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions in June 2020.

Interview

I applied for the role pf Python Developer but was considered for the profile for QA Automation Engineer. I was given a test which I had to complete in 3 days. After submission of the test(assignment), HR shared the profile for which I was being considered for and then I got to know that I have been considered for Automation Engineer.

When I clarified that I have experience in Application Development and not in autiomation, HR said they will consider me for Python Developer profile only. She arrange first round of interview in which the interviewer asked questions related to Python, Django and programming.

In the second round of interview, despite having clarified that I am a python developer, my second round revolved around the assignment or test which I had submitted which was actually given for the role of Automation Engineer. The interviewer had a very bad attitude. He didn't seem to acknowledge anything. They guy didn't have courtesy to ask if I had any questions when his questions were over.

Later on, I got an email from the HR that my profile doesn't fit for the position they are looking for even though I answered all the questions related to Python correctly. Isn't it obvious that I won't fit in the role if the questions asked are related to test cases and generating reports ran in the testcases.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gemini Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

I have cleared 4 rounds of interview which includes 1 written round and then 3 F2F technical round.
    And HR told me that your feedback is positive we will connect with you for further rounds on any other day.
    But after two weeks I received a mail that you are rejected.
    When I have seen that email I got too much disappointed.

Dear Gemini solution,

Please don't disappoint anyone like that.
    Interview process must be transparent.

I don't know why they have rejected me without any further rounds that shows how they do behave with their employees also.
    Kindly don't join this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

- good questions ranging from sql, unix, python, java and many technical areas
    - people have good knowledge there
    - you will have to wear tie
    - if you are good in unix and sql

Interview Questions

• What is difference between repr and str   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.