Goldman Sachs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Goldman Sachs

5,216 Interview Reviews

3.1

Legal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

It was long. Had multiple interviews with everyone on the team including the vice president. Overall it was a good experience and they genuinely wanted to get to know me/ how I would be a fit for this position.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

it was pretty basic with some hard personality questions. Was also asked about choosing in dilemmas. Interviewer seemed to already have an answer in mind. Also said he wasn't particularly impressed with Ivy League schools

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Asked me about my resume, then some behavioral questions, some probabilities, some coding questions, technical easy but, but behavioral question a little bit weird, still waiting for the result.

Analyst Interview

Interview

2 hours with basic SQL, probability, and python. Not difficult but need some review of linear algebra. Writing on a paper. Two interviewers are kind and senior. The coding part need more efficient strategy but with limited time.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone interview, more like a screening and then a second phone interview. It followed with a office visit (super day) with a few short interviews with people in the office.

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Did not have a positive experience at all. The questions were hard and very little time to prepare. Most questions were behavioral questions and ethical questions. Recommend other companies to apply.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I took an online exam. Make sure you do lots of practice beforehand, and don't just use the practice test from the website, it's much easier than the actual questions.

Associate Interview

Interview

One phone screening, second phone call. The second girl was not who I was scheduled to speak with and knew nothing about me. We were both flustered by the end of the call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Was told I was chosen for a pre-recorded video interview on a Tuesday that was due Friday. No specific timeline for hearing back just that "A recruiter would be in touch after they review your interview." It was all behavioral questions - nothing difficult, but just awkward to pre-record a video interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through you resume.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you minimized risk or make a process more efficient.   Answer Question
    • A classmate is unable to finish a project due to a personal situation. It looks like you might not be able to finish in time without their help, what do you do? What is your process?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you had a sudden change to what you were doing? How did you deal with it ?What was the result? Did you choose the right path?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Pretty easy. You dial into a Webex type thing, and they ask you two behavioral questions and two questions on Coderpad. What I thought was weird was how there was zero introduction--just "Hi I'm ____" then immediately jumping into the behavioral.

Interview Questions

• String compression and one about calculating the maximum average of students' scores in a 2D array   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.