Cover image for Goldman Sachs

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Goldman Sachs Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8,440 of over 8.4T interviews

Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was a virtual HireVue interview and I was asked around 6 question and the total time duration was of 30 min. All questions were pretty average and behavioral. It took me 1 day to prepare beforehand for it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How do you integrate a new teammate?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Friendly formal interview with members of the legal team at Goldman Sachs. Gained an insight into different areas of the team through interviews in different rooms. Felt very well structured but I did not hear back from the recruiter for over 1 month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Goldman Sachs? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Goldman Sachs employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Very comfortable - started with a HireVue interview and had the opportunity to be interviewed by several VPs and Directors. The total duration of the process was around a month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

First sent in my CV, then had to complete hackerrank, and then 2 follow up interviews, with a superday. I think it varies if you already have done a summer internship, but am unsure.

Interview Questions
  • - walk me through your CV. - Dynamic programming - situational judgement questions.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Run by computers for the first round and you sit in a room with a screen. This can be unnerving and requires a different skill set than an in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Interview process is lengthy and multiple rounds will be there to evaluate the candidate. Ideally the expectations is to have in-depth knowledge of the subject and role and experience to manage the team and process in challenging times

Interview Questions
  • Situational based questions like how to handle conflict between team and management.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Recruitment process which consisted of a few components including testing, interviews and group exercise. Quite a rigorous process. Includes competency questions and general questions. Testing includes maths test and other tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Not too bad pretty good interview. Had fun good questions not too hard I did think about giraffes during my interview tho so kinda weird. Overall, giraffes are cool and I like them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. 1st interview was with the recruiter 2nd round was technical interview with the project Manager. 3rd round was also technical interview with the PMO

Interview Questions
  • 1. Gave me one scenario and ask how would I manage in that situation

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

First application, then hirevue, online pre recording, questions about how you will act in situation, some about department you are apllying, pretty good, then you talk with people from the company via zoom nothing to stress about :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 8,440 Interviews

Goldman Sachs Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Goldman Sachs as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.26 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Summer Analyst and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Goldman Sachs takes an average of 17 days when considering 1,081 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Summer Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Goldman Sachs according to 1,081 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.86%