Home Credit India Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Credit India

Home Credit India

Application

I interviewed at Home Credit India

Interview

Subject questions related to profile 2 -3 rounds . Quick effective decisioning Smooth process overall . Good explanation of profile to candidate . If you have skills and subject knowledge it will be easy

Interview Questions
  • Nil
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jul 2020

Interview

Fairly simple. No case studies. Just two rounds of interviews I had post the HR discussion and those were with the reporting manager and the skip level manager. The questions were basic and if you have a Fintech background which was there in my case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Nov 2019

Interview

Total 3 round happened. First one was an telephonic interview and if you get shortlisted then they will take two F2F rounds. Infrastructure was nice and company is located in cyber city gurgaon.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Home Credit India (New Delhi) in Sep 2019

Interview

one to one (1:1) interview.they find profile from linkedin and call and written completed then 1:1 interview is happening for 1 hour.then some work experience and domin knowledge they asked .as they also asked some automation question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was very bad. My first round has been taken by HR ( a person who didn't have knowledge of Scrum is asking me questions about the same ). The second round was taken by 2 people who are very much rigid in the process followed in their organization and expecting a person to be of the same mindset, while Agile first principle is changing the mindset. They I believe don't want a person with knowledge but a es man, who has clear in theoretical knowledge but not in the practical one. Seems company will soon be in BAD SHAPE with these kind of people in the organsiation

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2019

Interview

There are 4 Interviews rounds starting from HR discussion, Technical round, Assignment rounf and Final Round with Department head. If you clear the first 2 rounds then you will promote to next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Home Credit India

Application

I interviewed at Home Credit India

Interview

It was easy...not much technical question were asked. Questions were only related to past experience and there was a case study also which was related to six sigma & process design and enhancement. In total 3 rounds were there: 1. Telephonic Interview 2. Case Study (for which 2 days were given to solve) 3. Face to face interaction.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview process was simple. There were questions asked about our preferences with job profile. There were a few technical questions as well. There were three panelists who were involved in the process. The HR round also is conducted simultaneously. They try to figure out if you are a cultural fit to the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Home Credit India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Credit India

Interview

the process was easy and quick which got over on time. The interviewers were friendly and made sure the candidates felt comfortable while interviewing. They wanted to know about everything mentioned on the resume and what was my level of knowledge on skills mentioned. Then they had questions regarding experience like what were the challenges I faced during my tenure, including any one instance where I had to step up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Home Credit India (New Delhi)

Interview

1hr written test then they asked me about my experiences after clearing those tests they confirmed me on call that you are selected. After selection they train me 10 days then apointed as a sales associate in ranchi location.

Interview Questions
  • normal questions about myself and experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews