Liveops Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Liveops Interview Questions

Interviews at Liveops

2.1

Independent Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liveops (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was nervous but it was actually pretty easy.
    The only interview they do is telling you to read a paragraph and answer one question they send you by email prior to your call.
    I applied to bilingual.

Interview Questions

• In English - Please tell us what attracted you to this opportunity?   Answer Question
    • In Spanish - Can you describe a time you had to return a product?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liveops (Jeffersonville, IN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was really weird. It was done completely over Google Hangouts. Like, I know it is a remote company...but most of these other jobs do video chat or phone call interviews.

Interview Questions

• He just kept asking me if I was honest and things like that. Questions about my work ethic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Liveops (Tampa, FL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly seamless. Once you fill out all of your information and upload a resume, it's really just making sure becoming a contracted agent is something that will work well for you. Also, the company does require a background and credit check to be performed. This cost is out-of-pocket so this may seem like a scam but really it would not be fair to the company to pay this fee and have a handful of applicants decide it's not for them. Other than that, I heard back within a few days from the company and was offered a position.

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online. I was told to download Skype and my Interview will take place on Skype. I was asked a lot of questions. I am trying to make sure this is legit job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my experiences.   1 Answer

Interview

there is no interview . you just apply and wait for the acceptance email . you get your equipment and be available to begin the e-learning training ( non paid )

Roaside Assistance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liveops.

Interview

There wasnt one. They do not interview because of the contract that you sign. So there was not an interview. Because of the contract. There was no interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liveops (Greenville, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Really the process is easy all you have to do is pay 45 for your background check, pass the background check and the company im going to work for you have to pay a 50 thin client that you have to use to work fro them. Right now I'm just waiting on that and when classes will start.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liveops.

Interview

i applied and was asked for money for a back ground check and would I be willing to pay that. I said no. Once I said I was unwilling to pay to get a job. that was the end.

Interview Questions

• would you be willing to pay 50 dollars for a background check?   3 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops in February 2019.

Interview

Not really an interview but you pay for background checks... I think it was like $50.00 then I was emailed to sign all my documents & my start date. On my start date of (mostly none paid training) I simply logged in using the info they emailed & began.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liveops (Birmingham, AL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The application process was super easy. I uploaded resume and it filled in the remaining fieldS. There was a background check done and the results where sent to me

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.