Liveops Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Liveops Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2019

2.1

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position and received an email asking me to take a voice test. I was nervous, but was allowed to repeat if I didn't do well. This test is automated which was very nice. I received an email extending an invitation to work with LiveOps. In that email I was asked to complete necessary paperwork and then when that was completed. I was sent the background check link, which I had to pay for but it was very thorough. I am currently waiting on a response from LiveOps. I really enjoyed how their process works and look forward to working with them. I have worked for other work from home companies and this was a very simple and easy process in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• The phone voice test with script was difficult and I was asked questions that I had to answer based on my customer service experience and skills.   5 Answers

ARS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Great review loved it. Live Ops is #5 in one of the best work at home businesses per Forbe in 2018. I guess that says it best. Beginning had phone interview was terrific.

Interview Questions

• Discussed hours and times of training. Customer service ans support patients. Virtual training, take lots of notes, be a team player, and have fun.   2 Answers

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ferguson, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops (Ferguson, MO (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Its awful, lengthy, and you don't know where you stand. They lure you in with promises of the moon, but you will soon find out that you are better off truly working for yourself ANYPLACE ELSE! I've never experienced such a hateful, malice filled abusive company and I strongly discourage any Insurance Agent or any Agent from working here!!!

Interview Questions

• Will you work for anything? Will you take VERBAL ABUSE for a little bit of money?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. All you will make as an insurance agent is 5.00 a sale and that's it! No residuals, no nothing. I barely made 80.00 last week. They lure you in with the promise of making money, but you will make none here.

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liveops.

Interview

Very easy process. Fill out app online, if selected, you have to complete a voice interview. There will be a script you have to say. Follow it word for word, speak in a natural tone.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you handled a irate customer over the phone.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liveops (Redwood City, CA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

They told me who I would be meeting and the steps in the process. I met people from a number of different areas. I had a competing offer pending and they weren't willing to wait.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liveops (Redwood City, CA (US)).

Interview

There is no interviewing process. You go to the site, fill out the application, send resume, and wait for their response. It takes about 2-4 weeks to hear from them. You must then pay for a background check, approximately 60 us dollars, and wait.

You will be taking CC information, so, your background is key. The fee is non-refundable.

You must have a phone with a noise-cancelling headset, no cellphones, no VOIP, and they prefer you to have a P.O.T.S. Line, and or cable lines are acceptable. You need to have all of the anti virus protection and ways to keep your computer clean.

If I am not mistaken, you do have like one week or so, to complete some testing. self-paced modules, as in how to navigate through the screens and some product knowledge. They do not hire in CT. You are not an employee, but, an independent contractor.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions as there are no interviews.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liveops in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiting agency and was contacted by the recruiter the same day I applied. He set up the interview and I interviewed pretty quickly. I interviewed with the Director of Learning Design and the manager of the Learning Design and Delivery team with LiveOps. They were both very professional, kind, and enthusiastic about their jobs, teams, and the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Articulate Storyline 360?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working with remote teams from all over the US?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working contracted work?   Answer Question
    • Describe your experience writing curriculum for call center employees.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liveops (New Braunfels, TX (US)).

Interview

Very problematic, was unable to complete because their system has too many glitches. First the system asks for your name. It took 3 tries before it actually picked up my voice and recorded. The next thing was reading the script which seemed to work out fine. Then they ask you questions. This is the part that really pissed me off. The first questions was about how you build a relationship with the customer. I was mid sentence when the system cut me off and said I wasn't giving an and to try again. So I began to repeat my answer and within about 3 seconds it cut me off and thanked me for the submission. Next it asked me a long scenario question that had nothing to do with insurance sales. I had no idea what to say so I just hung up. Pretty ridiculous that they ask you questions that have nothing to do with your field and you have no time to prepare. I have a hard time giving this company any credit. I'm a top sales agent in my field and was looking for some weekend money and I'm not acceptable because I couldn't answer stupid questions that had nothing to do with insurance sales.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question having nothing to do with insurance sales.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liveops (Redwood City, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The initial conversations started out online and lead to one screen and a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then they proceeded to direct me to fill out the application and come in for an in-person interview. I met with at least five to six people. They were nice enough to provide lunch and the break room is nice. At least two of my interviewers seemed ill prepared and it was obvious that they had not reviewed my resume prior to entering the interview which caused the interview to drag on with bland conversation. At some point, I almost fell asleep. After it was over, I was simply left in the conference room. No one came to greet me and I managed to find the elevator and leave the building. I found that to be quite off putting. When they told me they went with another candidate I sighed some relief because I strongly believe they did me a huge favor. I'd rather work in a place where people are genuinely challenged, happy, and excited about what they do.

Interview Questions

• Our department is severely understaffed to the point to where we're basically crippled and we have more work than we have actual resources. How would you deal with that on a day to day basis? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liveops (Redwood City, CA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Standard Panel interview. Phone screen and then technical
    Quickly filter out the technically inept by asking half a dozen basic technical questions – Atwood calls this “the FizzBuzz filter.” Ideally you can do this online. You’ll be amazed how many people fail. (If they’ve been recommended to you, you can skip this step.)
    Talk to them–in person if they’re local, voice-only if they’re not–about technical problems they’ve faced, tools they use, decisions they’ve made, pet peeves, etc. This is the “behavioral interviewing” that Google’s data shows to be actually useful. Note, however, that while you’re discussing technical concepts, you are not grilling them with technical questions that must be answered correctly.
    Above all, discuss their past projects, how they got them done, and the decisions they made en route. Maybe have them talk you through some of their code on Github. To reiterate my own line: Don’t hire anyone who hasn’t accomplished anything. Ever. If a developer doesn’t have a portfolio they can talk to you about, not even any side or pet projects…then don’t waste your time talking to them at all.
    Try to establish “cultural fit” … although be very careful that you’re just talking about work culture, eg enterprise vs. startup, and that this doesn’t lead to “subconsciously excluding people who aren’t just like you.” Don’t become a frat full of brogrammers.
    Finally, if they’ve gotten this far, give them an audition project. Something relatively bite-sized, self-contained, and off-critical-path, but a real project, one that will actually ship if successful. Hire them on a paid basis for a week or so to build it, and keep a close eye on their code and progress. (If you do pair programming, have them pair with your existing team.)
    Hire them. Or don’t.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.