MPC Animator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MPC Animator Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

1.8

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Low key with only animation supervisor and HR in the room. HR was the first and last contact during the process. They want to see a solid understanding of creature and character locomotion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MPC

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MPC in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, heard back about 4-5 days later. Tried to organise an in studio interview but they were busy when I was available and took quite a long time to respond to my emails (2+ weeks). Ended up having a telephone interview which went very well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my animation workflow for certain shots on my demo reel.   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with motion capture?   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in April 2019.

Interview

they called me and we speak for 5 minutes and explain to me about there projects.
    just a short chat. where are you from
    how many years do you have experience
    really simple Interview Questions

Interview Questions

• where are you from
      how many years do you have experience   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

interview was taken and it was easy process?We are looking for talented 3D Animators of all levels to join our Vancouver studio team to work on our high profile show Magic: The Gathering, executive produced by the Russo Bros. (Avengers: Endgame)! Under the direction of the Lead Animator / Director, you will conceptualize, create and execute quality animation sequences on one of our exceptional productions.What you will be doing:Demonstrate a broad ?

Interview Questions

• what was ur projects and work experience   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview by phone call setup by the recruiter. interviewed by supervisor , they asked about my history and work experiences, work flow. discussed shots on my show reel how did i approached them etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.