MPC Compositor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 May 2019

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Compositor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in May 2017.

Interview

Really simple, the interviewer do not put pressure on you, you get to actually talk to them, they really walk you throught the all process and details about the company.
You're not lost

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MPC

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Has improved in the last few years - more organised HR dept. Short term contracts is the order of the day - or student internship programme. First day is an induction day, covering client copyright and health and safety legal issues - then you are introduced to the team lead who you will be working with. You then start on a few days training using the company pipeline tools.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working at one of our other facilities - (overseas)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rushed and 'last minute'.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Skype Interview
    It was on time, 45 minutes, went good as I got hired and the person interviewing me was very friendly, unfortunately when I got there he was moved to another location so I can only speak about my experience.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then received an email scheduling an interview. The interview was pushed back a couple days. Interview was a quick 30 minutes and very friendly. If you get an interview there is a good chance that they like your work, or want to see more work from you. Really! if you are nervous with an interview with MPC, don't be. They are very nice, I hope this helps calm some nerves.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

Department HOD or supervisor use to sit for the interview, it takes almost 30 minutes to finish the interview. We had to fill a for based on the previous experience and demoreel is mandatory for the role of compositing artist

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.