NVIDIA Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NVIDIA Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

2.7

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

One coding interview, one with big-picture design questions. Coding one was quite doable and big picture one was more like a conversation than getting grilled from a bank of set questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would solve problem X that our team is working on   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Talked to one of the employees at the school career fair. 1st round with the Hiring Manager on domain knowledge and project experience. 2nd round with engineer (more in-depth discussion about my project)

Interview Questions

• What is precision and recall   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a career fair, and then interviewed with a few different teams regarding different positions. Each of them did a technical phone screen and also get to talk to the team managers.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

basic programming question. it was 30 min long phone screen interview. nothing from my resume was asked. happened on code pair, had to code the problem to completion and compile and run it.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NVIDIA in January 2019.

Interview

Very pathetic. I did not expect this from Nvidia. After getting positive feedback, from 3 rounds, I was put on hold for the offer for almost a month until their so-called quarterly results came out bad the CEO froze the hiring. I can only say the company to be mature enough to not start the hiring process and calling off in between.

Interview Questions

• - Basic crypto, heap questions (1 round)
      - Basic security, basic puzzle - interviewer was a recent joinee (2 round)
      - Past experiences in detail (Manager's manager) 3 round   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

I had two phone interviews in total. They both asked me for similar things. Both went pretty smoothly, but wasn't offered the internship in the end, to my disappointment. Overall not bad experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Find the position on NVIDIA careers, HR contacted with me within 2 weeks. Finished the whole process within 1 month. There are 3 phone interview for this position, the interviewer will be your future teammate.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in October 2018.

Interview

Two-round Phone Interview, ask some questions about resume and previous experiences such as projects and internship. After that, the interviewer started to ask a coding problem as well as some machine learning knowledge

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Talked to an engineer at campus career fair, had 2 phone interviews. First interview had more c and general programming questions, second was more focused on testing os and virtual memory concepts

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens when a segfault occurs
      Binary tree length   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at career fair, emailed 1 week later to arrange interview.
    Interview consists of 2 phone rounds, first was mainly discussing projects and goals (some theoretical knowledge), second was purely coding (4 questions)

Interview Questions

• Check if two strings are anagrams   1 Answer
    • Calculate the square root of a number   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.