NVIDIA Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NVIDIA Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

2.9

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, one on site. 5 interviewers on site. The first one was rude and would interrupt you constantly, the second one was quiet and did not look happy, the third one was very nice actually and we had a nice conversation and lunch, the fourth one was slightly unhappy and did not smile, and the fifth one was a good talker and we had a nice discussion into a dynamic problem.

Interview Questions

• Create a function to sort an array of odd and even numbers so that the odd numbers would be grouped at the start of the array and the even numbers at the end.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. 3 weeks later, Got a phone call from HR. She scheduled a phone interview with the team leader of the team that I applied. No behavior questions, just several simple technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How to flip an array. What is the truth table of XOR.   3 Answers

Systems Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA in April 2013.

Interview

Got a phone interview form a hiring manager in sustaining department and only takes about 20minutes.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Normally, it begins with a series of phone interviews is conducted is first conducted. If the results are satisfactory, then the candidate is invited for onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of six 1-hr sessions. I had four engineers of various levels level, and two management staff interview me. For the most part, questions are technical and relevant to the job. A few interpersonal questions and a few brain teasers. The employer also hired external services to audit my credentials (mainly college degree) and had asked for a waiver from me to do so though that was for the most part not directly related to the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• You are driving on a racetrack. The first lap you averaged 60mph. How fast do you have to drive on the second lap to average 120mph on both laps?   6 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the contract.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I received email from HR after I submitted my CV for several weeks. The Interviewer is kind and ask questions on C++ keywords and some basic concepts of OS.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Campus interview :
    No Written test
    Three hours of interview by two people (manger level). Basic questions and they check the understanding and the approach to a solution
    Final HR round - Just a formality

Interview Questions

• How a keyboard driver works ?
      Simple C questions
      Linked Lists   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Asked few knowledge questions about Linux and Android systems. After it, there is another round of interview. The second round interview contains few algorithm questions followed with a 1-hour coding question.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA in January 2018.

Interview

Applied on the website. Received response within few days for telephonic interview. Telephonic conversation was about 1 to 1.5 hrs. Interviewer was pleasant and comforting. Some questions need paper and pen.

Interview Questions

• Interview was about what I have done. Details about the projects, how some situations were handled and basic C questions   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. Got an email from recruiter a month later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was two 45 minutes back to back with two engineers on the team.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

I was applied for devops role. Totally 5 rounds were there.
    It all about technical questions related to my profile. First round was taken my manager and then followed by 3 technical rounds based on required skill set.
    All went fine.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.