Opera Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Opera Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Opera Solutions

3.2

EVP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opera Solutions.

Interview

Met with CEO, then asked to meet with 10 members of the leadership team. No agenda, no list of whom I would meet with, and questions all over the board. Disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions all over the board   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions in February 2019.

Interview

Campus recruiter emailed our career counselor and asked for students to submit resumes. I then submitted resume. I then did one phone interview and heard back about 1 week later.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opera Solutions.

Interview

There were two first-round interviews. Both interviewers asked behavioral questions and a case study (market sizing question). They asked about every job I've had previously. Overall, it was a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job experience at x company (for all companies)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

1. on campus pre-talk
    2. onsite behavioural questions and resume related questions.
         (there are two back to back interview, each last for about 40 mins)
    3. case interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied on college careers website and attended job fair where they were taking resumes. 2 rounds, 30 min each. First was just behavioral then it was a case study.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Two 30 minute back to back interviews. Both were behavioral: "Walk me through your resume", "When was a time when you assumed leadership", "Why Opera Solutions" etc. The two 45 minute back to back case interviews. Some were market sizing questions and then a long market entry question.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time in which you leveraged data to make a decision.   Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Knoxville, TN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of on campus interviews. First round was two separate 30 minute interviews with a current associate and analyst. Second round was two separate interviews with higher level managers.

Interview Questions

• First round was more a get to know you round and figure out if you are a good fit. They went step by step through my resume and asked me questions about it. Second round was more case based and market sizing situations.   Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Durham, NC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

On Campus interview. Consisted of 2 parts. First part interviewed with a first level Analyst, talked about his projects, about my thoughts of the projects. More technical question about models that can be applied to that specific business problem. Second part was behavioral

Interview Questions

• What type of models will you use in predicting customer loyalty? How to maximize expected benefits from increased customer loyalty?   Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

Interview

I applied through a university career fair. I only got to the first round. The first round was two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral. The two interviewers pretty much asked the same questions. They were both very kind.

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

Interview

There was on campus recruiting followed by two rounds of interviews. 4 interviews total. Behaviorals for the first round, cases and behavioral for the second round. There was a long delay from the last interview to a decision notification

Interview Questions

• A case question about break even analysis within a credit card company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.