Find jobs for Associate Engineer

Qualcomm Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 26 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 2.7K interviews

Applied online10%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Three/four technical rounds plus one hr round depending on your performance in the rounds. Each rounds were from basics . Proper knowledge of concepts is required to clear the rounds

Interview Questions
  • Different Hazards in pipeline
    1 Answer

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

It was a four-five hour long interview. I was interviewed by my manager, staff engineers and senior leads. Questions were from circuit design and digital electronics. They were giving time to think over the questions and were giving hints that helped in solving those.

Interview Questions
  • What will happen if you interchange the pmos and nmos in an inverter? Will it still work?

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Online test which has a aptitude section and common C++ questions.Then we can choose digital communication or software. After clearing test there will be 2-3 technical intrview. After clearing technical interview there will be hr interview.

Interview Questions
  • About Vlsi circuits and digital.

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm in Aug 2020

Interview

It was good it was a different experience and I liked it very much..please go through all the basics of all computer fundamentals was good it was a different experience and I liked it very much..please go through all the basics of all computer fundamentals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm in Aug 2020

Interview

There was a one and half hour test on Hire Pro platform after which around 15 students were shortlisted. In the next process there were two technical interview rounds proceeding which HR round was conducted.

Interview Questions
  • How is linked list implemented - Insertion,deletion from nth node

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

Whole process took 15days time , first week wrote written test and after getting qualified ,went for 1day interview process . Interview was taken by 5_6 members , asked cv based question and background of education

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad) in Aug 2019

Interview

first written test 20 aptitude questions + 20 core (all are from digital electronics) after that interviews tech1(30-40 min) tech2(20-30 min) HR round tech 1 was based only basic understanding of digital electronics and some questions from resume and projects 2nd round was purely technical and conceptual. 3rd round HR only formalities are there

Interview Questions
  • What you know about cmos inverter? explain VTC and all about related discussion? some question related to high pass low pass filter?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderābād) in Jul 2019

Interview

First a online test was conducted in which aptitude and Basic C section was compulsory. Then we had a option between Software,Communication and Digital. I chose Digital as my third section.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderābād) in Jul 2019

Interview

At one day , a mail came from qualcomm along with the hackerrank test link which was the first round. The hackerrank question comprises of 10 mcqs and 2 coding questions which are of little bit difficulty . After a week i got a call from one HR said that I cleared first round and the process will be continued in Hyderabad office. They also asked for the comfortable dates and one most important thing is they literally care every expenses for your interview process. They booked up and down flights along with cabs from your home to office and also for return. But the interview process is difficult for me. First Round: The interviewer gave me a paper which has one code and asked me to debug this. Memcopy, memmove, structure padding , packing, 2D memory allocation in heap, free in heap, calloc ,realloc, Some DS Questions. Second Round: Completely OS related questions, which is not directly asked . Expected the logical answers. And 2-3 questions on DS Third round: It is simple among the three rounds ,Function call, stack, Return calls, Big Indian & Little Indian, Memory management in C, Bit related questions . I almost answered all the questions but due to the performance in my first 2 rounds i was not selected . One who are Strong in C, Data Structures and Operating Systems can clear the Qualcomm Interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Durgapur, West Bengal, West Bengal) in Jul 2019

Interview

The process is of 2 days, one day there was an online test (both technical & Aptitude). The next day for those who cleared the online test, PI was there. It was of 4 technical rounds and HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly they went on project and internships related questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews