Qualcomm Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Qualcomm Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad) in August 2019.

Interview

first written test
20 aptitude questions + 20 core (all are from digital electronics)
after that interviews
tech1(30-40 min)
tech2(20-30 min)
HR round
tech 1 was based only basic understanding of digital electronics and some questions from resume and projects
2nd round was purely technical and conceptual.
3rd round HR only formalities are there

Interview Questions

• What you know about cmos inverter?
    explain VTC and all about related discussion?
    some question related to high pass low pass filter?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad) in July 2019.

Interview

First a online test was conducted in which aptitude and Basic C section was compulsory.
    Then we had a option between Software,Communication and Digital. I chose Digital as my third section.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad) in July 2019.

Interview

At one day , a mail came from qualcomm along with the hackerrank test link which was the first round.
    The hackerrank question comprises of 10 mcqs and 2 coding questions which are of little bit difficulty . After a week i got a call from one HR said that I cleared first round and the process will be continued in Hyderabad office. They also asked for the comfortable dates and one most important thing is they literally care every expenses for your interview process. They booked up and down flights along with cabs from your home to office and also for return.

But the interview process is difficult for me.
    First Round: The interviewer gave me a paper which has one code and asked me to debug this. Memcopy, memmove, structure padding , packing, 2D memory allocation in heap, free in heap, calloc ,realloc, Some DS Questions.
    Second Round: Completely OS related questions, which is not directly asked . Expected the logical answers. And 2-3 questions on DS
    Third round: It is simple among the three rounds ,Function call, stack, Return calls, Big Indian & Little Indian, Memory management in C, Bit related questions . I almost answered all the questions but due to the performance in my first 2 rounds i was not selected .
    One who are Strong in C, Data Structures and Operating Systems can clear the Qualcomm Interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Durgapur, West Bengal) in July 2019.

Interview

The process is of 2 days, one day there was an online test (both technical & Aptitude). The next day for those who cleared the online test, PI was there. It was of 4 technical rounds and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Mainly they went on project and internships related questions.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Easy.
    online round includes aptitude and basic c mcqs.
    interviews are too easy.
    Just do C.
    No data structures are asked and they don't care.
    They just want any graduate.
    Most of work is proprietary. So you don't learn anything.
    Join if you only want to settle.

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad) in August 2018.

Interview

The written test comprised of three sections-Aptitude,Software(Mainly C and OS) and Core.
    It had sectional cutoff and then the merit list for interviews was declared.tThere were three rounds-two technical and one HR.
    Both the interviewers were very helpful and cooperative.
    The questions started with the basics of C and explored the areas till stacks and queues.then came questions of verilog and Digital electronics.
    In the second technical interview questions about my projects,Area of Interest and Digital Electronics were asked.
    Finally in the HR round,very basic questions were asked and also my preferred location was asked.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Attended off campus in Chennai Leela Palace, All the round were conducted in one day, it was just like a walk in interview. 2 technical , 1 tech + managerial and 1 HR roun will be there

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Basic aptitude of digital electronics and ability to code using HDL languages. Also tested for my problem-solving ability. It was done by the members of the hiring team and its manager. It was a good experience.

Engineer, Associate Interview

Interview

I was hired through the campus drive in college. The interview was conducted in three rounds -technical, attitudinal and Human Resources interview. Each one went for around one hour and there was thorough examination by the interviewers.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

There were 4 Rounds of Interviews - 3 Technical followed by 1 round of HR.

The Technical interviews focused more on problem solving skills and some basic technical fundamentals. The HR round sought to gauge the attitude and expectations. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Pick any concept from your college course and explain it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.