SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SAP Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2018
1,683 Interview Reviews

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Had a wonderful recruiting experience from initial screening to onboard. The recruiter called me and asked initial questions about myself and my experience. About a week later I was interviewing with the hiring manager and VP. Offer was then made right away.

Junior Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Three interviews. Since I was applying from a different country as the job position all of them were via Skype or phone. The first one was via phone and was completely technical. Next I was asked to go to SAP offices in the country I love in for an Skype interview. Why? No idea. There was an additional Skype interview. Both of them were completely technical. The first two was directly with the engineering manager. And the last one included two other team leaders.

Two weeks latter due to no answer from SAP I called HR. Three days past and I received the most generic email announcing the end of the process.

All the interviews took around 4 months.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and they first scheduled a behavioral interview with me. It was a 30min interview and it went well. At the end of the interview, I was told that I made to the next round which was the technical interview. The technical interview was scheduled for an hour and you're given about 20mins to answer each question. If you go over the time limit they try to ask you for you pseudo code, if not they ask you to optimize the code. The coding was done on codepad. The interviewer was extremely nice and helps you through your code if I got stuck. At the end of the interview, they give you a chance to ask your own questions. There were 2 rounds of technical interview of the same structure.

Interview Questions

• Given a collection of distinct numbers, return all possible permutations.

For example,
      [2,3,1],
      [3,1,2],
      [3,2,1]
      ]   2 Answers
    • Given an array of integers, return indices of the two numbers such that they add up to a specific target.

You may assume that each input would have exactly one solution, and you may not use the same element twice.

Example:
      Given nums = [2, 7, 11, 15], target = 9,

Because nums[0] + nums[1] = 2 + 7 = 9,
      return [0, 1].    2 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in April 2018.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Interviewer was nice and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. I wish I had gotten a chance to talk about my experience more. The interview centered more around the company culture and what I expected from the position. I interviewed last week and have not heard back about next steps yet.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Phila, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very in-depth one-on-one interview with the person you originally interviewed with or it can be a day-long interview that includes meetings with company staff. You may meet with management, staff members, executives, and other company employees. Once you're scheduled for a second interview, you're most likely in serious contention for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that full time travel and consulting is your thing?   Answer Question

Web & Cloud Software Developer/Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA (US)).

Interview

Overall they were very easy going. I had two phone interviews, one was focused toward behavioral questions and the other one was with the hiring manager where they went over my resume and asked me to explain my projects.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I was referred to the job. They emailed me a list of questions most of which were for general information gathering. They replied back to me two days later and told me the position was already filled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit the role   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The Interview process took almost two months. I had a 1 hour technical video call interview in the first round. I received an invite for an onsite interview after 3 weeks. The scheduling of the interview took almost a week. I was scheduled for two interviews.

In the first Interview, the first thing the interviewer said after going through my resume was "You are the wrong candidate for this position. Your profile does not fit this role. I don't understand why the HR selected you for this role when we have other positions open that fit your profile." I was so disappointed with that reaction that I could not focus well in the interview. The interviewer asked me questions which were not relevant to my profile. Although my second interview went pretty well, I knew I had very fewer chances to get an offer.

Getting rejected is not an issue. But I was disappointed by the fact that I spent my time and efforts for 2 months interviewing for a position which was not a match for my profile and this issue was not caught through the first two stages even after a technical interview. Also, "You are not the right candidate and I don't understand why you were selected" is not the first thing you say in an interview especially when the interviewee is usually a bit nervous.

It was a really bad experience interviewing at SAP Ariba.

Interview Questions

• Questions in depth related to networking and operating systems.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The entire process (from interview to accepting the offer) was about 2 weeks total. The interview process was very professional, asking me a range of questions relating to my computer science degree about object-oriented languages. While these questions weren't overly challenging, I would strongly recommend brushing up on some classic interview questions. After the final interview (3 total; 1 phone, 2 in-person) I was given an offer that exceeded my expectations! Overall, very pleased with entire process.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions about problem-solving with programming/logic.   Answer Question
    • Asked about how I would work with customers/any experience with dealing with difficult customers.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Fun, more about culture. Really wanted to see if I fit more into the culture of the team and the company. Hiring manager was fun to talk to and was very transparent about themself, the team and the culture they expect.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.