SAP Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,968 of over 3.0K interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Two senior developers had the interview with me. They asked me some behaviour questions and database related questions. Nothing tricky nor difficult. Very nice and professional people.

Interview Questions
  • Database questions. Basic operation and knowledege
    Answer Question

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Applied for the job on SAP website and got an email to interview shortly after. The interview expected you to know everything about the company, things people who worked there didn't even know. Once I did not have the answers they wanted all interest was lost and they became visibly uninterested (went on phone).

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if another member of your team was doing something wrong?

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

professional and comfort. first recruiter introduce the company and their current work. Next, the candidate introduce himself and answer questions. Last, there is an live code practice. very basic practice. The interview would give some hints

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Spoke with a manager and a member on their team as part of the interview. There was only one interview. The human resources contact is in contact with you then you do the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

*intern position. I applied online, got contacted by HR to set up an interview. On the day of the interview, they gave all the prospects a tour of the company. The interview consisted of code review, general behavioral questions, and then a whiteboard technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

The interview begins with some questions from hackerrank, after that you will get some questions from two seniors developers and being approved on all of theses steps you will finally do the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
  • I had some questions about dynamic programming and their time/space complexity

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

A couple of meetings with managers and senior developers plus on meeting with a HR representative. Asked me questions for OOP design, sorting agorithms complexity and also a lot about classess, objects and interfaces.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are the major principles of OOP? Q: Waht is an interface? Q: What is a class vs an object? Q: How does merge sort and quick sort work? Q: What is the complexity of these two sorting alorithms. Q; Implement n! is wo different ways
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

The interview process was quick and well organized. The initial contact was from a recruiter who set up a time for a phone screen. Questions were fairly broad, mostly focusing on general skillsets. The next round was a meeting with two members of the team (though not the hiring manager). The interview was conducted via a Google Hangout and lasted 30 minutes. The questions were far more specific to the role and the day-to-day expectations, as well as a few questions on work ethic and collaboration. I initially thought that I would need an additional interview round, but as it turned out, the two team members were my direct supervisors and merely needed to inform the hiring manager of their decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP in Jun 2021

Interview

We had 40 minutes of phone interview which mostly covers previous experience and expectations from the company and the role. Based on the interview they will decide if they want to move forward with you and schedule the second and the last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Define your past experience. Q: What are your expectations about this role?

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jun 2021

Interview

Várias etapas mas não tão concorrido como outras. As entrevistas foram dinâmicas e eu gostei de todas as pessoas que me entrevistaram. Fiz processo individual e em grupo. As entrevistas individuais foram simples e na última fiz uma apresentação sozinha sobre um aplicativo. Em grupo também tive que fazer uma apresentação de um aplicativo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,968 Interviews