The Smart Cube Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Smart Cube Interview Questions

Interviews at The Smart Cube

3.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

5 rounds. Mostly guesstimates and case study. They check if you are able to think logically in pressure. They also check communication skills. Very common guesstimates and common questions. They also check your writing skills, give you a topic to write on.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

They use a outside recruiter . Who will interview you and then pass you onto Part Owner/Managing Director/Sales Person in Chicago for a second interview. Then you will be passed to 2 of their sales people for additional interview and they will turn you back to the Owner for one of several late stage/final interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you convey value proposition when you don't know what customer wants or needs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their recruiter will ask you for paystub etc and then they base your package based on that. Decent base salary but bad commission rate and if you are used to strategic sales person that this is not a place for you.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    1st : technical , : analytical and problem solving skills were checked through riddles, scenario based questions.
    2nd : skype interview : real time scenario questions were asked.
    3rd : HR : All about past work experience , current expectation from the job role.

got selected, Joining Awaited

Interview Questions

• Question based on retail Analytics , as how would you approach to find the cause for downgrade in the performance of a retail outlet in a particular Location.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Noida).

Interview

There were four round of interview. First was group discussion then three rounds of personal interview. The group discussion topic was related to current affairs. Subsequent interview rounds were based on CV, background and company background

Interview Questions

• Since I am from an Economics background, I was asked questions about the declining state of Indian Economy. Other questions included case studies and guestimates   Answer Question

Forecast Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Smart Cube.

Interview

It was a campus placement process consisting of four steps first being aptitude test AMCAT which was relatively easy. Second was Extempore round in which they will ask you to speak on randomly given recent topic. Third was technical round in which they will ask you case study and puzzles mainly. Fourth and last was HR round.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Noida) in October 2019.

Interview

There were 3-4 rounds depending on your luck.
    the interview process was easy and no technical questions were asked, but they do test your analytic skills
    first round was GD
    second was technical where they test analytical skills
    third was HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 rounds of interview in which 2 were of technical nature and one was hr interview.Mostly questions revolved around the finance from which i belonged to.I had done a live project on valuation which attracted major questions.Apart from this financial ratios were also being asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.How do you calculate FCFF?
      2.How company gets value pre merger and post merger ?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Smart Cube.

Interview

It was a four round process. Fist was online test round followed be an extempore. After that a technical interview round and HR interview round. All the interviews were conducted on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Case studies and guesstimates were asked.

If the govt. bans tobacco in the country which industries will be positively and negatively impacted?
      Factors that determine demand and supply of automobile industry?
      Why smart cube?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Smart Cube.

Interview

Process was OK. It consists of 4 round, first round is the aptitude test. It was an average aptitude followed up by group discuss and 2-3 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• They generally ask guesstimate, puzzles, case studies and theory related to statistics.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube.

Interview

On paper It was a three rounds process with two rounds technical and one round was HR. In reality it was really messed up process. They didn't follow the procedure. Anyone was called for interview randomly. Some people gave first round at 12pm while some got the chance at 5pm whereas till 5pm, many people were already done with 3 rounds and for some people , the first round came at that time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.