Wiley Production Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wiley Production Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

3.3

Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2008.

Interview

The recruiting agency called me to arrange an pre-interview and followed up with an email to formalise the arrangement. Documents like school certificates were required and dealt with by the recruiter at the recruiter's office. Then if all was fine, the recruiter arranged an interview with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult author/colleague/situation.   1 Answer
  • What team/group did you find the best/worst? Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as the offer was reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Production Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wiley in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through a job portal online. Got contacted by a recruitment agency (cannot remember the name, but the company has anyway changed recruitment agencies now). Went to the recruitment agency for a first round of interview by the recruitment consultant (note: this is not Wiley staff). Had to write a short essay stating why I wanted to work there. Waited nearly 2 weeks to be called by the recruitment firm to say that the company would like interview me formally now. The interview process was generally positive and the interviewers, as I found out later, were very nice people.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not very difficult. You do have to do a writing and proof-reading test after the interview though.   Answer Question

Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2012.

Interview

There were two interviewers and both were friendly. One seemed to drive the interview more than the other but both are direct supervisors, and not a HR personnel. Interview took about an hour and there is an email and proofreading test at the end.

Interview Questions

• General questions such as tell me about yourself, what you know about the company, strengths, weaknesses.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.